Great Self Defence ammo here:

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, November 21, 2018, 19:42 (2131 days ago)

BLACK FRIDAY IS UPON US! Use this coupon code and get 35% off!!!
Good while supplies last.
Get out and get shooting! Don't forget our reasonably priced Colt Match and Defense ammo too!
This offer is good for all Doubletap and Colt Ammunition items!!

35% OFF OF ANY PRODUCT!!!

Just enter:

FRIDAY18

Goto : www.doubletapammo.net

Just enter FRIDAY18 in the coupon code box in your shopping cart and press the "APPLY" button and you will automatically get 35% off of your entire order.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

That's a really good deal....

by MS @, Southern Michigan, Thursday, November 22, 2018, 07:04 (2130 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Unfortunately they don't seem to make any 9mm standard velocity.
The Ruger LC9S isn't built for +p.
I believe the S&W 6946 I carry will take that +p in stride, but I don't want to have two different loads for carry.

That's a really good deal....

by Ray L., Thursday, November 22, 2018, 07:45 (2130 days ago) @ MS

They have four or five 9x19mm standard pressure loads. From 77 gr. solid copper up to 124 gr. conventional h.p. and match.

This looks like a winner....

by Ray L., Thursday, November 22, 2018, 07:50 (2130 days ago) @ MS

DT 115gr. standard pressure controlled expansion.

This loading is packaged in our reuseable 12 pack that is small enough to put in your pocket, yet gives you enough rounds to reload your pocket 9mm! These loads are low flash. This loading is not +P and has less recoil than most defensive 9mm loads. It does, however, perform very well as a defensive load giving 13.75" of penetration and a solid .65" expansion. A great CCW loading.

Velocity: 1290fps and 425 ft lbs - 4.5" bbl

Caliber : 9mm

Bullet : 115gr Controlled Expansion™ JHP

Pack of 12 rds

I didn't look deep enough I guess...

by MS @, Southern Michigan, Thursday, November 22, 2018, 21:20 (2130 days ago) @ Ray L.

OK, I did find it. Listed under Choose by caliber.
My mistake.
They do have some interesting loads.

RSS Feed of thread