Gunsite Class; If you are interested in a 3 day pistol

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, November 20, 2018, 09:43 (2132 days ago)

class at Gunsite, I will help you put one together. Cost will be around 1000 =/- each for up to 10 folks. (Around the price of that new gun, ammo and holster you want:-) We need ten or so. it's about 300 rounds of hard ball and 50 rounds of frangible for the indoor and outdoor simulators. It is truly world class training by great folks. and it's right here. We'll have some class room time square range time and indoor and outdoor simulators. I will call Ken and get a firm price. If you are invested, post it here. I put these together for my friends & family a couple times each year. If I can help you get your own class together, let me know. I am happy to help you do this. Getting more great training for good folks is my goal. If I can tag along, or not, it's fine with me. Gunsite is a great place. If you are interested, post it here or PM me.
If you get a 12 folks together in your local area. we can probably find a Gunsite instructor that can travel to you.[image] John K. Boge Q, Scott T, and Matt O circa 2015 Gunsite[image]
Ed Head, Jeff Hoover, Peter Caroline, Matt O, Me, Boge Q, Bobby T Jim Wilson, Mike Detty, Brandon Travino, Aimee grant and Jeff Q at Gusite last month. [image]
Mike McNett (Owner of Double Tap Ammo) and Aimee grant, retired LEO, Marine MP, writer, and Law Enforcement rep for Double Tap Ammo, trying out new ammo at Gunsite. Revolvers are welcome. Bring at least 4 speed loaders!!!

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread