FB and posting a discussion of ammunition reloading.

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Tuesday, November 06, 2018, 14:46 (2146 days ago)

Apparently, the maroons at FB can't distinguish between an allowable discussion of the cost of something and an attempt to sell something. Heading to MeWe....

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Has anyone looked at freezoxee.com?

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, November 06, 2018, 17:20 (2146 days ago) @ Hobie

Matt Bracken recommends
it...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

I looked at freezoxee.com?

by Jeff Taylor @, Tampa FL, Wednesday, November 07, 2018, 05:36 (2145 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I joined it and looked around a bit. It appears a little more extreme and activism based than I’m comfortable with. I didn’t find any groups of interest yet. Maybe I was too quick or maybe it’s just too new but deleted my account. I like this board’s friendly tone and format.

--
Colonel, USAF (Ret)
NRA Life Member

We are pretty chill here.

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, November 08, 2018, 06:42 (2144 days ago) @ Jeff Taylor

I have an account at MeWe but nothing and nobody there. I use FB to keep track of my liberal relatives in the northeast who otherwise don't communicate with me 'cause, you know, I'm me.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

We are pretty chill here.

by Big Six, Thursday, November 08, 2018, 22:51 (2144 days ago) @ Hobie

You are getting soft.

I don't communicate with my liberal relatives.

I would be disrespectful of my parents if I didn't keep up

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Sunday, November 11, 2018, 19:36 (2141 days ago) @ Big Six

with my sister and her children or their nieces and nephews. That isn't going to happen.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

The hoplophobia runs deep...

by Paul ⌂, Thursday, November 15, 2018, 16:47 (2137 days ago) @ Hobie

Just got notified that my account is blocked for three days for posting a clearly marked "not for sale" picture... If they can't understand"not for sale" what WOULD they understand? The collective intelligence on the book of face is constantly diminishing as folks flee the idiocy rampant there...

Social Cross is another option and alternative...

RSS Feed of thread