Road Trip [Large Files]

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 21:25 (2278 days ago)

Spent today in the Black Hills. For those who don't have the photos here's a couple for you.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I see nothing, if wondering as to zero replies,

by former hater of plastic, Monday, July 02, 2018, 10:44 (2273 days ago) @ Creeker

and have not, for days. Unless a members only thing, it did not work.

I see it....

by Otony, Monday, July 02, 2018, 10:49 (2273 days ago) @ former hater of plastic

.....nice photos as usual Lynn

good...must be menbers only...

by former hater of plastic, Monday, July 02, 2018, 19:36 (2273 days ago) @ Otony

was worried no comments because no photos. But, that not the case.

good...must be menbers only...

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Tuesday, July 03, 2018, 08:43 (2272 days ago) @ former hater of plastic

I can see them on my puter but couldn't on my tablet. Can you see them now?

nope, but am on a phone

by former hater of plastic, Tuesday, July 03, 2018, 09:12 (2272 days ago) @ Creeker

and photos might be in a file not spoken by same. Which is annoying, considering how quickly it tries to speak for me when typing/tapping.

Anyhow, am likely heading up to NoDak soon anyhow, since it stopped snowing, what, a week or so ago? Maybe can get back before winter arrives in another week or three.

It's not "members only", it's dependent on the URL used to

by Paul ⌂, Tuesday, July 03, 2018, 10:04 (2272 days ago) @ former hater of plastic

access the site.

Trying going to:

http://sixshootercommunity.com/forum/ and scroll down to the post in question. I just did that on my phone and didn't sign in, the pics came right up.

Alternatively, here's a direct link to the URL of the post...

http://sixshootercommunity.com/forum/index.php?id=55185

had no idea you had alternate URLs...

by former hater of plastic, Tuesday, July 03, 2018, 23:30 (2272 days ago) @ Paul

and sorry to hear that and hope the doc says prognosis is good.

Only one I knew of was forum.sixshootercommunity, so thank you for the lead.

Another one of those mysteries solved, same as the nearby modern sighting discussion. I will pretty much know everything soon, at this rate, and then it is going to be very boring.

first URL worked like a charm....nt

by former hater of plastic, Tuesday, July 03, 2018, 23:32 (2272 days ago) @ Paul

nt

RSS Feed of thread