CSA

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Friday, February 09, 2018, 10:20 (2417 days ago)

CSA at Clarksville, AR April 6-7-8. Any questions message me at 479-518-3265 or email trichard@centurytel.net. For reference ask Hoot on this board.

So, that's what it's come to Tom?

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, February 09, 2018, 15:18 (2416 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

Folks have to get references from me? Sad.

Looking forward to seeing you come April.

Is this a black tie event? nt

by former hater of plastic, Friday, February 09, 2018, 22:17 (2416 days ago) @ Hoot

nt

sorry, should not have butted in a private matter

by former hater of plastic, Friday, February 09, 2018, 23:25 (2416 days ago) @ former hater of plastic

nt

Not private at all.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Saturday, February 10, 2018, 09:30 (2416 days ago) @ former hater of plastic

I was poking a little fun at myself. From your posts, you'd fit right in.

Thanks for the info,

by former hater of plastic, Saturday, February 10, 2018, 13:15 (2415 days ago) @ Hoot

and even invite, but aside from a little (yes, really, normally, anyhow) posting on a site or two only (yes, really, and no facehook/twit/bleep or blurb account), and only a "smart"phone with now microtext since last downdate as only contact with outside world, pretty much a loner. But you folk have fun, and since it seems in neighborhood of Powder, Inc, you should all make a field trip there and have a real blast at range. Likely will be on road in April, anyhow, as soon as weather breaks up near Canada. Have heard I can find more trouble there than here.

sorry, should not have butted in a private matter

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Saturday, February 10, 2018, 09:48 (2416 days ago) @ former hater of plastic

No need to be sorry. CSA gathering is show and tell, mine is bigger th an yours, visiting, sitting by the fire or on the front porch, just don’t get the east end of the church pew, that is Mark Roberts seat. We have all types of personalities from serious to smart assed. Talents both foren and domestic are expressed during the evening gatherings in the front yard. I agree with Hoot, you would fit right in.

Tom, I am looking forward to it

by Catoosa, Saturday, February 10, 2018, 10:34 (2416 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

A fine evening with fine people.

bring a black gun... if you have to

by bj @, Saturday, February 10, 2018, 19:52 (2415 days ago) @ former hater of plastic

Don't recall anybody ever bringing a tie.

But mostly it's blue steel and gunleather, and some stainless steel thrown in too.

RSS Feed of thread