My brand new (to me ) nunnery dollar Colt revolving double a

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 12:03 (2469 days ago)

[image]

Looks like its in good shape, have you shot it yet ?

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 14:28 (2468 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

nt

Looks like its in good shape, have you shot it yet ?

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 06:58 (2468 days ago) @ Cherokee
edited by Tom Richardson, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 07:03

Haven't shot it yet. I will load down some wadcutters and shoot it this afternoon. The revolver has a lot of end shake and a generous cylinder gap along with more pitch and yaw that would be deemed safe.
Shooting news, hospital report,or obit report to follow?

One hundred twenty years old S&W, seventy nine years old kid = one hundred ninety nine years of experience.
NEWS AT SEVEN.

Shot this afternoon and am still alive with all appendages

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 16:20 (2467 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

And sight. Belched smoke and projectiles wandered around on the target. Some lead was shaved with no ill effect to any living thing.
That old gun soaked up a half can of thirty weight.
Wiped her down and put her away in the dark hole. Fun was had. I am going to take a nap now.

When I grow up I want to be just like you.

by Jhenry, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 19:17 (2467 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

I have a ways to go but I'm trying. I have nearly perfected the napping aspect. The struggle goes on.

Shot this afternoon and am still alive with all appendages

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 21:50 (2467 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

A good time shooting should always be followed by a good nap...better than cleaning up the gun.

Oh man, they don't make em like that anymore.

by cas, Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 18:06 (2468 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

Probably not since you were a teenager. :-D :-P

That's a dandy! "NM"

by Murphy @, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 05:26 (2468 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

"NM"

Murphy

RSS Feed of thread