Power Mag Grips

by Jhenry, Sunday, December 03, 2017, 19:59 (2484 days ago)

Anyone have a set of Herters Power Mag Grips? I ended up with a walnut set for this project awhile back, I think from Hoot. The grips are fine but as I pick the project up again I can see that the front gripstrap stands proud. I can reshape to fit the grips but I would rather fit grips instead of grip frame. Wood or plastic, either is fine.

Big show this weekend

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, December 04, 2017, 15:38 (2483 days ago) @ Jhenry

Feller there has maybe 4-5 tables of grips. I can ask. Any budget considerations?

Big show this weekend

by Jhenry, Monday, December 04, 2017, 21:05 (2483 days ago) @ Hoot

No unreasonable prices will be refused. As a matter of fact here is my cell number 417-825-5611 feel free to call from the show. I'm just home recuperating from having some intestine removed. Gimping around and not lifting heavy things.

Got it. Thankee.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, December 04, 2017, 21:40 (2483 days ago) @ Jhenry

Hope you're up and kickin' azz shortly. I'll let you know if something surfaces.

10.4 my friend

by Jhenry, Monday, December 04, 2017, 22:03 (2483 days ago) @ Hoot

Hit and miss

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Saturday, December 09, 2017, 13:32 (2479 days ago) @ Jhenry

The good news is Kathy, The Grip Lady, believes she has a set. The bad news is they were at home and not at the show today. She made a note to bring them to the next show but that isn't until March. As we near that date, we can touch base and see what you'd like to do.

Hit and miss

by Jhenry, Saturday, December 09, 2017, 21:17 (2478 days ago) @ Hoot

Ok. I did locate another Powermag frontstrap in my parts. I am going to mix and match a bit tomorrow and see if the walnut panels you previously found might in fact not require metal reshaping. I really want to get this old girl up and running. It locks up tight and has a super crisp nice trigger.

RSS Feed of thread