Paul, I know you are very busy.....

by Otony, Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 11:55 (2518 days ago)

.....but I'm curious if you have a handle on the issues regarding posting pictures here? It has affected others since this was brought up, and being a complete noob when it comes to building websites and programming anything, I/we are at your mercy.

If you are still tied up with your chores down there, please forgive my prodding.

Otony

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 19:30 (2517 days ago) @ Otony

Still getting odd listing of the postings too...when you have the time.

by Paul ⌂, Wednesday, November 01, 2017, 15:09 (2516 days ago) @ Otony

Hey, Otony!

Not a problem, I've been poking around on it off and on, and have come to the conclusion that there's a certain number of options available to "fix" it. Some of them include doing an install on another domain or subdomain then trying to restore our info to that installation. It's a bit labor/time intensive so have been putting it off as it requires a larger window of time than I can allocate to it. So the (probably better in the long haul) next option is to sic David Fagan on it. He's got the keys to the "house" and we'll see what he does about the issue. He's the one that's kept the Leverguns Forum from blowing up over the years and this "my little forum" is a different type of forum, but he's agreed to see what he can do about it.

Thank you sir.......

by Otony, Wednesday, November 01, 2017, 16:58 (2516 days ago) @ Paul

Any idea why things went wonky to begin with?

Otony

IPaul, I know you are very busy.....

by David, Wednesday, November 01, 2017, 19:36 (2516 days ago) @ Paul

I believe it's fixed ...
if not yell.

fagan@fagansplace.com

My latest little find, first one I've even seen in 30+ years of collecting...
a test
[image]

Everything back to normal, thanks

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Wednesday, November 01, 2017, 20:07 (2516 days ago) @ Otony

nt:-D

RSS Feed of thread