Anyone know anything about P&C Molds?

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 11:14 (2679 days ago)

A quick Google search only brought up an ad in Rifle (I think?) from a couple or so of decades ago. The sample I just procured is what appears to be a well made aluminum mold and my only complaint would be the sprue plate seems a bit on the thin side. Haven't used it yet so I can't say how it casts.

Curious about the company, quality or other insight.

Thanks!

Correction: American Handgunner 1984

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Thursday, May 25, 2017, 07:29 (2677 days ago) @ Hoot

[image]

I guess I'll try another search for the company name and see where that goes. There was one forum reference that they were out of business along with the opinion, "Good riddance." Apparently not an easy company to deal with in the poster's opinion.

You might try contacting Penn Bullets

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Thursday, May 25, 2017, 08:25 (2677 days ago) @ Hoot

The owner there may know of them. http://www.pennbullets.com/

Thanks for the thought.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, May 26, 2017, 14:07 (2676 days ago) @ Cherokee

A search on the company name turned up nothing. I hopped over to castboolits.com and did a search there which turned up 3 or 4 discussions. Apparently they weren't in business all that long but are positively viewed by members there. It was more a matter of curiosity than anything else.

RSS Feed of thread