This is forbidden site....

by Charles, Thursday, April 06, 2017, 11:05 (2726 days ago)

I don't use Internet Explorer much any more preferring Chrome for it's smaller size and faster speed. When I tried to open this site on Chrome, it told it this is a forbidden site. Other browsers seem to like it just fine. We are not Google friendly, I guess.

by Paul ⌂, Thursday, April 06, 2017, 12:38 (2726 days ago) @ Charles

Odd. My most used browser is Google Chrome. I've NO idea why you're getting the warning. Do you happen to have a screenshot of it? Also, do you by chance use Norton brand anti-virus/spam/phishing/etc products?

?????

by Drago, Thursday, April 06, 2017, 12:47 (2726 days ago) @ Paul

I'm reading this on Chrome right now.

Me too. (nm)

by matt/pa @, Thursday, April 06, 2017, 13:14 (2726 days ago) @ Drago

nm

by Charles, Friday, April 07, 2017, 10:14 (2725 days ago) @ Paul

Yes, I have Norton..fixin not to have Norton.

Norton's been an issue - especially since they don't seem

by Paul ⌂, Friday, April 07, 2017, 12:50 (2725 days ago) @ Charles

to update things after flagging them. You could contact them and ask them to review their criteria as the site and CMS is up to date and a non-threat. My personal site was flagged by them too, until someone contacted them and they removed it.

Anyway, I've been using Zone Alarm anti-virus, etc for over a decade with zero issues and complete satisfaction. They're better than ever in my opinion and well worth the whatever it is I send them every couple years or so to cover our three computers.

OK. Just checked. They're currently doing a two years for up to three computers for around $60. It's a killer of a deal in my book. www.zonealarm.com

Right now I've got this open in Edge, Firefox and Chrome

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Thursday, April 06, 2017, 14:37 (2726 days ago) @ Charles

just to check.
No problems.

Working for me on Chrome browser.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Thursday, April 06, 2017, 18:20 (2726 days ago) @ Charles

And I'm on a Chromebook too.

Google Chrome is listing sites by security of the site.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, April 10, 2017, 21:43 (2721 days ago) @ Charles

we had to make every part of our website secure, not just the payment section...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread