Austin Behlert ... Gunner

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, February 25, 2017, 15:27 (2766 days ago)

[image]
I saw this on FB today...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Austin Behlert .

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Sunday, February 26, 2017, 07:05 (2765 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

He was a good man, I liked him and He taught me a few things. I first met him at the second chance shoot.:-D

Austin Behlert .

by uncowboy, Sunday, February 26, 2017, 07:19 (2765 days ago) @ Fivegunner

That was one of hid custom hammers. To set the trigger lighter you filed the front half till you get the desired pull weight . It held very securely and was very hard to make follow . The card is from his original shop that was in his basement. A delivery truck knocked down a big branch from a neighbors tree and the debacle that followed the twp mad him stop working from his house so they moved to Mammoth Junction NJ Next to Princeton. Having enough with the NJ anti gun lobby and harassment he moved to Pipersville PA. That is where he remained till his passing. Austin was a Brilliant mind and I wish I knew what he forgot . He taught me a lot and I was lucky to hear many of his stories. Thanks for a blast from my pass. J.Michael

Thanks for the history! nt

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, February 26, 2017, 08:16 (2765 days ago) @ uncowboy

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread