Article on front Vs Gunsite; Because I know you all train,

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, February 20, 2017, 09:42 (2771 days ago)

right?;-)
[image]
The other version is the man with a table full of semi and full custom guns and no skills...like me...

https://www.azsatt.com/blogs/news/front-sight-to-gunsite-course-comparison_gunsite_fron...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Article on front Vs Gunsite; Because I know you all train,

by uncowboy, Monday, February 20, 2017, 10:43 (2771 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

When I worked at Behlert's Custom guns we had a customer that was a very nice professional man of means. He always had a custom gun being built. When one was done he would commission another. He had a Tredlock gun safe packed with custom handguns.
The only place he ever shot was a 30 ft range he made in his basement. That was the ONLY shooting he ever did. To each is own. It made him happy just shooting the most beautiful hand guns made.

Wow, you worked for Austin Behlert! Tell us more.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, February 25, 2017, 10:55 (2766 days ago) @ uncowboy

And yes, I am sure we all know those guys...

--

That is one ugly girl

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Saturday, February 25, 2017, 19:41 (2766 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

nm

Hah!

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, February 26, 2017, 14:24 (2765 days ago) @ Sarge

:-)

--

Tonight's training will be first aid and cpr....

by rob @, Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 14:39 (2763 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Don't pay much, but at least I get paid for it:)

Lol!

by rob @, Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 14:40 (2763 days ago) @ Sarge

RSS Feed of thread