Going to try something new tomorrow...

by Paul ⌂, Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:01 (2794 days ago)

The Colombian Precision Shooting Association is doing a national "simultaneous" competition tomorrow in "Air Benchrest". It's the first event of the year and we'll have clubs in different cities shooting at their local range then we'll compare scores and start forming a ranking. Our range is a long way from being 100% ready, but I'll be out there with one other shooter to do our part. Folding table and chair and Caldwell shooting bags are my equipment. Not the best but we'll at least be breaking the inertia from a three year hiatus from having a shooting range of our own. The Hatsan Nova will probably get the honors, but the AirArms ProSport will go along just in case. We shall see what we shall see tomorrow afternoon. At least we should have fun!

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:16 (2794 days ago) @ Paul

Good luck shooting, have fun.

Thumbs up! ntxt

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:50 (2794 days ago) @ Paul

ntxt

Enjoy!... nm

by Brian A, Saturday, January 28, 2017, 22:40 (2794 days ago) @ Paul

nm

by John Meeker @, Saturday, January 28, 2017, 23:18 (2794 days ago) @ Paul

As someone who anticipated the arrival of every new Beeman's Catalog, circa x-70's, when living south of LA -- I had an LP3 .177 target pistol. It was the most accurate projectile tosser, within it's performance range, that I had ever owned. I considered myself a fair handgun shot, but that really re-taught me the basics, all over again.

i suspect the modern tech of the mfg's, could produce a substantial payload, using ...say...a "Howdah Pistol" concept. As i semi-follow the new 'stuff and tech and style' bursting out of the 'air gun' world -- It recalls to me, the 'wild boar-stopping' Hunting air-guns of the European Nobility.

Or, How about an "Elmer Keith Commemorative" .50 or .60 caliber wrist buster?

RSS Feed of thread