Jim Taylor 1 min Lee Jurass is one of the guys who

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 20:10 (2825 days ago)

impacted our Shooting Sports in really big and really positive way. Now he is fighting cancer and will not be with us too much longer. I spoke with him today and he is staying positive and doing what he can. He told me he went shooting this week. Could not stay long or do much but he did what he could.

He asked Gary Reeder to build a Memorial Gun and gave him the specs of what he wanted. Gary built it and sent him the first one. Lee told me today he was handloading some 425 gr. cast bullets in it.

You might remember him in your prayers.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 21:50 (2825 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Thanks for the post, prayer for Lee.

by Robb Barnes, Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 22:51 (2825 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I had heard Mr. Jurras was battling cancer and had moved back to the midwest. He and his family are in my prayers this evening.

Prayers up for an old friend

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Thursday, December 29, 2016, 07:16 (2824 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

nt

Yes, of course.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Thursday, December 29, 2016, 08:19 (2824 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Thank you Rob.

Prayers on the way For Lee Jurass

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Thursday, December 29, 2016, 09:26 (2824 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Thanks Rob for the Info.

Prayers sent...

by Brian A, Thursday, December 29, 2016, 20:39 (2824 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

A very fine gentleman who took the time to answer questions from an upstart like me on more than one occasion.

It would be impossible to know

by anachronism, Thursday, December 29, 2016, 20:47 (2824 days ago) @ Rob Leahy
edited by anachronism, Thursday, December 29, 2016, 22:03

It would be impossible to know how many "good guys" were saved by the results of Lees work. The man revolutionized the defensive ammunition industry, and contributed to many LEOs being able to go home to their families after the worst days of their lives.

That's a huge legacy by itself, and that was just the start.

It would be impossible to know

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Thursday, December 29, 2016, 21:09 (2824 days ago) @ anachronism

He is larger than life. His work ethic is second to none.

That's exactly right. He made heroes possible. NT

by Bryan ⌂, Ft Worth, TX, Thursday, January 05, 2017, 09:09 (2817 days ago) @ anachronism

-

RSS Feed of thread