Undecided?

by Big Six, Friday, October 07, 2016, 08:06 (2908 days ago)

http://www.eutimes.net/2016/10/yet-another-leak-hillary-vows-to-destroy-2nd-amendment-g...

[image]

et Another Leak: Hillary Vows to Destroy 2nd Amendment, Grab All Guns

The NRA endorsed Donald Trump earlier in the year. That’s because Donald Trump will protect the Second Amendment.

In this leaked audio from a fundraiser in New York, Hillary Clinton told her donors that “we’ve got to go after” the Supreme Court on the Second Amendment.

Hillary Clinton slammed the Supreme Court. She said it was “wrong on the Second Amendment” and called for a reinstating of the assault weapons ban. She said it in a small private fundraiser last week, according to the audio that was obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Hillary Clinton has supported the assault weapons ban since her campaign and has stated multiple times that she wants to take on the Supreme Court on gun issues.

She was most likely talking about the unconstitutional ban on handguns in Washington, D.C.

“I was proud when my husband took [the National Rifle Association] on, and we were able to ban assault weapons, but he had to put a sunset on so 10 years later. Of course [President George W.] Bush wouldn’t agree to reinstate them,” said Clinton.

“We’ve got to go after this,” Clinton continued. “And here again, the Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment. And I am going to make that case every chance I get.”

RSS Feed of thread