Official RAFFLE Info

by SKgrips ⌂ @, Tuesday, May 08, 2012, 17:09 (4373 days ago)

OK, folks, heres the deal. If you can help our Junior Rifle Team, The kids and I would gretaly appreciate it. This raffle will support the purchase of more rifles to support the growing numbers of students coming out for the rifle team. This year, we had 52 students try out, thats more than Varsity Football! Unfortunatley, I can only support 25, so I had to cut 27 kids, now that tough.
So in an effort to grow the team and purchase more equipment, we are holding this raffle. We had 500 tickets printed, and I hope we can sell them all, but I doubt it, so you have a pretty good chance of winning! The raffle is for a matching set of Winchesters "Near Perfect Battery" matched model 70 Supergrades, engraved 1 of 4 and so on. They are 22-250, 270 Win, 300 win, and 375 H&H. I had these shipped to me directly from Winchester, and only I have put mitts on them. I have them in my posession ready to ship to the winner and they are beautiful.
Any forum member that buys a ticket and wins, I will ship them to your FFL for free.
If you need any additional information, please contact me.
If you want a ticket, they are $20 each, and the winner gets ALL 4 rifles. You can mail a check or cash to: Make checks out to Scott Kolar

Scott Kolar
333 Lincoln Ave
Verona, PA 15147

Please post here if you are buying one, just so I can look out for your payment. Please include the following info with your payment:
Name
Address
Phone#

I will fill out your ticket and get it into the basket. One ticket will be drawn on July 31st and the winner notified by me.
I hope you can help the kids out--GOOD LUCK!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread