Grandbabies...

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Monday, August 29, 2016, 22:28 (2946 days ago)

The post below (or above, depending on the mood of this BB) reminds me I've been remiss in introducing new additions to the Sargent clan. These are courtesy of our youngest son Josh.

Bear (left) and Annabelle, four months old twins

[image]

And their big sister Sadie, just past two years old in grandpa's old straw summer hat.

[image]

Grandbabies...

by rob @, Monday, August 29, 2016, 22:44 (2946 days ago) @ Sarge

They are certainly precious:) Is the boy's name really Bear or just a nickname? My wife calls me Bear but don't tell anyone...lol! One of my two married kids need to get busy and get me a grand daughter soon!:-)

Twins are a real hoot!

by Paul ⌂, Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 07:02 (2946 days ago) @ Sarge

Our first grandbabies are twins. They'll be 8 in October - my how time flies! They are also a mixed team, boy and girl.

Tag Team is more like it ;)

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 08:08 (2946 days ago) @ Paul

We had them about 12 hours last Sunday and it was near continual rotation between bottles, burping, rocking, naps and diaper changes- the last, thank goodness, handled by Grandma. About the time one went to sleep the other would wake up and sound the alarm for any of the above. It was a great time but we were ready to kick back and put our feet up when it was over.

The boy's name is actually Bear. I am richly blessed.

RSS Feed of thread