Re enacting Col Cooper's saber charge... at

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 11:34 (2986 days ago)

Simply Rugged Holsters, LLC, World Headquarters

[image]
Col Cooper used this Honda trike painted OD over red. to get around Gunsite. He had the throttle switched to the left handle, to facilitate sword and pistol use. A friend has the original trike. I have a Cold Steel copy of the sword that Cooper used...and we hack pumpkins every year , so...
[image]
I'm thinking I will have my Polaris throttle modded to facilitate left hand use... next up pepper popper polo...:-D

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

From Melodie:

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 13:38 (2986 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

That
Is
Hilarious!

I concur! Good show Rob!

Re enacting Col Cooper's saber charge...

by Murphy @, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 19:04 (2985 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Great picture Rob.

I never have figured out why every 4 wheeler I've ever ridden or owned, had the throttle on the right hand side. I think most manufacturers of ATV's would be surprised if they offered the throttle on the right side at how well they would sell.

Murphy

Re enacting Col Cooper's saber charge...

by Catoosa, Sunday, July 24, 2016, 23:22 (2982 days ago) @ Murphy

Absolutely, Murph. As a dedicated right-hander, I hate having my master hand tied up working that throttle lever. Can't hit a durn thing left-handed.

by Bob Hatfield @, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 20:32 (2985 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Colonel Cooper would be at home on the "Walking Dead" with that rig. He could bond with Darrell. With the sabre he could relate to the lady with the samurai sword.

Bob

by Brian A, Friday, July 22, 2016, 19:26 (2984 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

That looks like way too much fun.

RSS Feed of thread