.....current good buys on simple upper?

by OH-John Meeker @, Sunday, July 17, 2016, 10:00 (2990 days ago)

an upper for 'house gun'...16 1/2" -- laser beam, bright light, and 'express sights.. AND best flash suppressor you may recommend: that's it. This is geared strictly to close-range handiness AND HIT-y-ness.

If I may have asked this already, my condolences, but memory is a sometime thing lately...Old head injuries coming home to roost, according the Doc's, ...."tho' nothing imminent...tho' nothing imminent.....tho' nothing imminent..." yeah, right. ;~`)

Happy and beautiful Sunday, to y'all. Today is a big comprehensive airshow out at Toledo Express Airport, with lots of 'ground tours' and all the jet fighter flyovers in formation one could wish. Talk about "close range air-support!"...ear plugs are a good thing. Martha Anne, who earned her pilot's license while teaching at an Aviation Academy Trade-prep School,is going out for a walk-around and visiting into the assorted planes present.

Our house is directly under one of the fly-over routes, so have been seeing the under-sides at close range..as they rip by....good for the heart. and good to know we've gottum. Hats off to all those flyboys who run close range support.....it has to lift a GI's heart to hear them coming in low and loaded. My CO was a chopper pilot, on his infantry tour. My proudest award i ever got was from him, when he told me;, "You know, you're all right for a four-eyes." ;~`) Cap't Berryhill...

anyway....16 1/2' goodness..coming up soonest.

.....current good buys on simple upper?

by Gunner @, St Louis, Sunday, July 17, 2016, 18:23 (2989 days ago) @ OH-John Meeker

That will do..Thank you, for pointing out sites.....

by OH-John Meeker @, Sunday, July 17, 2016, 18:37 (2989 days ago) @ Gunner

That saves lots of key-board twiddling.

RSS Feed of thread