Circle The Wagons

by Big Six, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 10:28 (3022 days ago)

Last night 6/14/2016 the MSM (especially MSNBC) initiated a full court press against any and all firearms.

Rachel Maddows was spewing the most incomplete information one can imagine. It was a myriad of carefully crafted and worded half truths.

The times are a changin' and they ain't for the better.

The POTUS, all the traditional gungrabbers, talk show hosts and such are giving it their best shot. (pun intended)

It is 1968 all over again.

That's what happens when...

by Paul ⌂, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 10:37 (3022 days ago) @ Big Six

one holy cow murders 50 other holy cows with an unholy article perceived to be used only by the great unwashed masses for the desecration of that peaceful society which would result if only the Holy Cows were allowed free range unencumbered by the presence of the aforementioned greatunwashedmasses and their unholy instruments.

Feelings only need apply, no call for reason or logic.

Received This E-Mail Today.

by ~JM~, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 10:46 (3022 days ago) @ Paul

Don't know how factual this may be. Thought provoking though.

YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, HUH?

THIS MIGHT SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy Press Secretary

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

Now you know why it is no surprise the media is in Obama's pocket.

Think there might be a little bias in the news?

This may also explain the cover up of Benghazi, etc….

Isn't it interesting that every place you look in Obama's administration people fill positions because of who they know, not what they know or how competent they are ---- and you wonder why our country has so many problems.

sometimes still hard to understand

by bj @, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 19:38 (3021 days ago) @ ~JM~

The media likes to back the political side with liberal agenda, that is somewhat understandable. But they have been less than happy with Obama and sometimes even express it. If we were in a political climate where the media was at odds with the government they should understand that the government would be happy to censor them. There is only one thing that keeps the government from limiting media and that is the Bill of Rights. If we start taking apart the Bill of Rights then #1 will certainly become a target of the government. I don't know if the media is just too shortsighted to understand this. They are in effect arguing for their own demise.

The other part of this that I don't understand- Hillary and Bernie both are wanting to rob from the rich to pay their poor voters. How many of the media are rich? Seems like besides sports stars, the next biggest group of rich people that don't work for their money are the people in the media. So they are arguing to reduce their own income.

Only reduces their income

by CJM @, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 00:29 (3021 days ago) @ bj

if they actually pay the increased taxes - think they are actually paying their income taxes now - I don't. The IRS is firmly in the grasp of these progressives, and you won't see them get dinged in an "Audit" even if it shows they haven't paid taxes in years, which I suspect is the truth. Remember Obama's first Secretary of the Treasury hadn't paid his taxes when he was named by Obama, and still got confirmed by a Democratic controlled Senate.

Wrote our federal reps for whatever good it will do

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 18:57 (3021 days ago) @ Big Six

The Senators are dems insistent on gun control after serving as governors of the commonwealth but the Representative has been pretty darn good on the subject.

My letter?

"My wife and I oppose attempts to initiate or reinstate any gun controls in a knee jerk reaction to the murders in Orlando this week. This opportunistic attempt to limit our civil rights is purely political and not founded in any real desire to destroy the enemy.

That enemy is radical islamic terrorists represented most widely by ISIS/ISIL/Daesh. That and similar organizations must be destroyed, as quickly as possible, without hesitation.

We are absolutely disgusted by attempts made by some to use this terrorist attack to attack citizens of this country. We expect you to do otherwise.

Please keep us informed of your actions on this matter."

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

"Some pigs are mor4e equal than others...."

by John Meeker @, Maumee Ohio, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 21:34 (3021 days ago) @ Hobie

..said some famous author, with foresight.

Too bad 'Animal Farm' is no longer required reading. nm

by ERSisk @, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 02:18 (3021 days ago) @ John Meeker

Can the kids today even read a book? We have a 21-

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 08:11 (3021 days ago) @ ERSisk

year old working at the gun shop. Three old soldiers are constantly trying to educate him on things you and I know as part of growing up. I am amazed about how little he knows about events in his OWN LIFETIME and he is totally ignorant of things that happened prior to his birth.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

by SIXGUNNER, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 10:38 (3021 days ago) @ Hobie

ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL GOV'T/EDUCATION PROGRAMS HAS BEEN THE DELIBERATE DUMBING DOWN

AMEN

by stonewalrus, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 18:27 (3020 days ago) @ SIXGUNNER

nm

One of the saddest things is to not be able to have a

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 21:57 (3020 days ago) @ SIXGUNNER

conversation with somebody because they can't understand any of the references.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Yes Sir!

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, June 20, 2016, 15:19 (3017 days ago) @ SIXGUNNER

:-(

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by John Meeker @, Maumee Ohio, Friday, June 17, 2016, 06:42 (3020 days ago) @ Hobie

The A_historoicalness of the the present Gen, even one's that might be considered to educated, is appaling....I'd estimate that a Baby Boomer Grad of HS had more world History Knowledge and awareness than many or most college Grads with whom I;ve met, from the present Gen...and the HS kids are appalling......and the lower 2/3' to 3/4 of THEM know not much more than media propaganda and their own social culture... Ala, Babylon.

RSS Feed of thread