You guys see where Zimmerman sold his Gun on Auction

by Gary G, Friday, May 20, 2016, 20:40 (3048 days ago)

Sold for 250.000 I am told.........I have mixed feelings as he marketed it as a piece of American History...my opinion but (poor taste)

two words

by cr., Saturday, May 21, 2016, 05:58 (3047 days ago) @ Gary G

Ain't right.

You guys see where Zimmerman sold his Gun on Auction

by jgt, Sunday, May 22, 2016, 07:41 (3046 days ago) @ Gary G

go a long ways to pay off legal bills.

I would almost hope that Kel Tec bought it back

by MR, Sunday, May 22, 2016, 10:05 (3046 days ago) @ Gary G

to get it and their association with it out of circulation. From a manufacturers point of view, it would need to go into a black hole somewhere.

I once had Charles Whitman's Randall Knife (documented)in my hands and considered buying it for $1000 about 22 years ago. Randall said that knife did a lot of damage to their reputation. I didn't buy it, didn't have the money, not sure I would have if I had. My plan would have been to put it on semi permanent display at the Texas Ranger Museum.

His property, his choice. Buyer's money, HIS choice.

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Sunday, May 22, 2016, 18:59 (3046 days ago) @ Gary G

Would we get rid of the various weapons throughout history connected to famous deaths? All of them? The gun Booth used? One of Cirrolo's firearms? Why? Why not?

Zimmerman needs to pay bills. This is a product that had "value" added and made him some money. Good for him. He might be an ass or a dumb-ass but he was adjudicated as justified.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Jack Ruby's Colt

by Drago, Sunday, May 22, 2016, 19:50 (3046 days ago) @ Gary G

The collector who owns the Colt Cobra Jack Ruby shot Oswald with occasionally sells bullets fired from it for charity. The revolver was returned to Ruby's brither Earl after his death. Earl sold it for $220,000.00.

Amen Hobie

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Monday, May 23, 2016, 05:44 (3045 days ago) @ Hobie

nt

yep...Hobioe you hit the

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, May 23, 2016, 11:18 (3045 days ago) @ cr.

Nail on the head.

What we may think of Mr. Zimmerman has nothing to do with it...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread