Reflex sights again...Miles? Deltapoint vs. ?

by MS @, Southern Michigan, Thursday, May 19, 2016, 07:55 (3049 days ago)

Quite a while back I asked about Leupold Deltapoint reflex sights, and Miles mentioned another brand that is possibly tougher?
CRS being what it is, I can't remember the brand.
Help?

The major brands are all good 'mini dot' sights

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Thursday, May 19, 2016, 15:19 (3049 days ago) @ MS

However I was able to get my hands on the Insight (L3) MRDS mini red dot sight before I considered about buying one.

They are quite tough for a battery powered model and you don't have to dismount the sight to change the battery,

Later, I also got a Trijicon 'dual power' (tritium/fiber optic) mini, mainly because it doesn't require anything to 'turn it on'. It appears to be pretty stout too.

One thing, don't be penny wise and pound foolish if this is for a 'go to' gun.
Cry once.

The major brands are all good 'mini dot' sights

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Saturday, May 21, 2016, 06:19 (3047 days ago) @ Miles

Your last line is what's keeping me from putting a dot on a carry gun. I have made holsters for a few Glocks and M&P's with RMR's and have dry fired them, but no live fire. I do have a Primary Arms Reflex on a Ruger 22/45 and I'm starting to get used to it. Need to practice a bit more and may work my way to using one on a carry gun.

[image]

--
https://facebook.com/M2bKydex/

Trijicon RMR.

by Boge Quinn, Thursday, May 19, 2016, 17:19 (3049 days ago) @ MS

RSS Feed of thread