Twyla Taylor is in desperate straits.

by MR, Monday, May 09, 2016, 17:45 (3059 days ago)

Copy and pasted from Jim's facebook page.
I think it's time for IRIS Ministries to come to the plate.

For those that don't Facebook, Rugged Rob or I will keep you updated as significant changes take place.

Heidi G. Baker, PhD
Co-Founder, Director
+1-530-255-2077

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim Taylor

48 mins ยท

The insurance company says they will not transport Twyla to the hospital. They say we bought only "hospital to hospital" insurance!!

Their website says:
http://theairrescuecard.com/rules-exclusions/

Several plans of differing membership period and cost are available.ALL BENEFITS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED REGARDLESS OF THE PLAN CHOSEN.

Medical Evacuation

When the attending physician and our medical staff determine that adequate medical treatment is unavailable for a member who has an unforeseen and acute or life-threatening illness or injury, we will transport that member to the closest facility capable of providing that treatment. Member evacuations must be coordinated by the Air Rescue Card Emergency Call Center.Call Center.

Her condition is acute if not life-threatening.

I may need you all to flood their phones!

Jim's original post from yesterday

by MR, Monday, May 09, 2016, 17:47 (3059 days ago) @ MR

Yesterday Twyla had pretty well recovered from the displaced rib episode. She was eating and feeling good. This morning she said she needed help to get up and when I began to get her up I realized her left side was not working. Her speech was slightly slurred. I called the base doctor and he said yes, all the signs of stroke. So we are making preparations to fly to a hospital that can deal with this. At this time I do not know which we will go to but most likely it will be in South Africa.
Please keep us in your prayers. We look to Jesus for everything!!

The airplane has been arranged.

by MR, Monday, May 09, 2016, 19:32 (3059 days ago) @ MR

From Jim.

The insurance company just called. They have arranged a flight and it should be here mid-morning. Thanks everyone.

Excellent!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, May 09, 2016, 19:58 (3059 days ago) @ MR

Don't make me have to go over there...

Seriously though, glad to hear it. Thank you Mark for passing this on.

Thank God they got her transported. "NM"

by Murphy @, Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 06:12 (3058 days ago) @ MR

Twyla Taylor is in desperate straits.

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 08:54 (3058 days ago) @ MR

Prayer sent.

RSS Feed of thread