Battenfeld Techologies inc

by uncowboy, Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 08:10 (3141 days ago)

These are the people who make Bog Gear and a bunch of other products for the hunter.
Just wanted to say that they are a great company to deal with.
While coyote hunting with PA Lawman I took a tumble and snapped the leg on my Bog Pod . It was my fault and I sent an email trying to get a replacement leg . Monday Morning they responded ,They wanted to know how it broke and if it was a defect . I said not a defect but I need parts to repair it. Today a new leg was at my door with a packing slip that said no charge, Great to deal with a company that stands behind what they make. J.Michael

Battenfeld Techologies inc

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 16:57 (3141 days ago) @ uncowboy

They are part of the S&W family of companies.

Good on them!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 20:18 (3141 days ago) @ uncowboy

Nice - NT

by Bryan Pettet, Friday, February 19, 2016, 23:16 (3139 days ago) @ uncowboy

-

J. Michael, couple of questions...

by pokynojoe, Sunday, February 21, 2016, 10:33 (3137 days ago) @ uncowboy

I'm getting ready to order something like these. Is the Tac one worth the extra fifty bucks? Do you have the tripod or bipod? I'm looking at the tripod, for next Fall, got something in the works, pretty sure I'm gonna need something like this. I'm going to have to lug it around, is it fairly light and packable?

Anyway, if you got any suggestions, be glad to hear them.

Joe

RSS Feed of thread