FS: PSA AR pistol, 300 AAC Blackout, Sig Brace

by matt/pa @, Saturday, February 06, 2016, 16:46 (3152 days ago)

FS: Palmetto State Armory (PSA) AR-15 pistol in 300 Blackout. This is a PSA lower with Sig brace, Blackhawk pistol grip, Magpul BAD lever, Magpul Angled Forearm Grip (AFG), Magpul flip-up rear and front sights, Ruger AR trigger, Sniper Solutions 9.5" barrel with flash suppressor, Bravo Company extended bolt lever. Single point sling. Gun only has about 10-20 rounds through it, fired by me. Will make for a great little pistol in the sought after 300 Blackout.

Asking $1250, shipped to your FFL.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

First "I'll take it" email to me at bigbore45colt @ ptd.net (remove the space in front of and after the @) gets it. Payment by USPS Money Order, cashier's check, or credit card. Please note that credit card purchases lose a 3.5% cash discount. I am going to list this on a few other places, to maximize exposure. If unsold after a few days, I will take it to auction.

Thanks for looking!

Matt

I have 3 simular to this,waiting on their pistol to be SBR'd

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, February 06, 2016, 21:02 (3152 days ago) @ matt/pa
edited by Rob Leahy, Saturday, February 06, 2016, 21:41

and same with John Killebrew's (KDM design's)excellent suppressors. I really think these sort , suppressed 300 AAC's are the future... the solution to a handing little from point blank out to 350 yard carbine...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread