If you choose to stay home on election day…because the candi

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, January 24, 2016, 18:57 (3165 days ago)

candidate isn't "pure" enough for you…because the candidate doesn't check off the carefully constructed boxes created by a bunch smug elitists inside the Beltway…because you just don't like the wave of his hair or the "cut of his jib"…YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE CONFISCATION YOUR GUNS AND THE END OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT.
Michel Bane
"...this election, at least for us, comes down to a simple, single point — the masks are off. The Democrats, all the Democrats, have essentially called for door-to-door confiscation of firearms and the destruction of our industry and our culture and the destruction of the Second Amendment."
read the entire blog post here;
http://michaelbane.blogspot.com/2016/01/yes-shot-has-done-passed.html

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

This is the scariest election I have ever seen!

by stonewalrus, Sunday, January 24, 2016, 19:18 (3165 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I can't believe how blatant the democrats are about gun confiscation, etc. and with as many strikes as Hellary has against her she is still a top contender along with Bernie the Communist. I can proudly say my first vote was for Reagan.

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Sunday, January 24, 2016, 20:30 (3165 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

If gun folks and others concerned about this country stay home or vote Democratic...they are kissing this country good by.

Good article Rob!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, January 25, 2016, 06:53 (3164 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Passed on.

Good article Rob!

by Ken O'Neill, Monday, January 25, 2016, 08:17 (3164 days ago) @ Hoot

Usually, Democrat presidential candidates lie, relative to their thoughts on gun ownership. This is the first time they are all deliberately and overtly, talking about their disdain for guns, gun owners, the NRA, and their desire for gun confiscation and destroying the gun industry, since I first voted in the mid-term elections in 1966, and long before that.
If you aren't registered and/or don't vote Republican, and encourage everyone you know to do the same, shame on you. You're part of the problem. Forget 3rd Parties ... Ross Perot gave you Bill Clinton. Work within that Party to get the candidates who support our values.

Vote the Gun Issue first!

Good article Rob!

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Monday, January 25, 2016, 09:39 (3164 days ago) @ Ken O'Neill

To me, the gun issue embodies so many of the conservative American values that its a good indicator of the candidates values.

by bob, Monday, January 25, 2016, 08:53 (3164 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

"The ignorance of one voter impairs the security of all." John F. Kennedy

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Monday, January 25, 2016, 09:40 (3164 days ago) @ bob

We are in real trouble...

Election day can't get here fast enough for me...

by Bryan Pettet, Monday, January 25, 2016, 10:32 (3164 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I'm ready. I've been ready. I'm WEARY of being ready!

As with most things...

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Tuesday, January 26, 2016, 08:33 (3163 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

It isn't quite that simple. 2A is on the top of my list of qualifiers for candidates, but a candidate could support certain other issues and still lose my vote. In other words, the lesser of two evils can still be too evil.

Speaking only for myself here. Y'all do whatever suits you.

As with most things...

by D. Sikes, Wednesday, January 27, 2016, 12:30 (3162 days ago) @ Sarge

I agree Sarge...

I'm not a "one trick pony" voter... it has to be the "whole package" ... sometimes you have to go ahead and take a few bad beans in the bag and then pick them out after you buy the bag...

and at the moment... I don't feel too comfortable with the running field out there... they scare the piss outta me... this next election will show how well the balancing act will be between the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches to keep each other in line.

Bernie said there has to be a grass roots surge to change things... he's right... as it stands now... there is too much pressure and control of government by lobbiests, corporations, and "monied" special interests... including the NRA... they don't represent me anymore... they only represent the "money" pile.

RSS Feed of thread