Anyone need a NECG Ruger peep sight?

by Otony, Sunday, December 06, 2015, 10:40 (3214 days ago)

These are meant to fit the 77 or #1 rifle. I have one new in bag that I'm going to put on Gunbroker but I thought someone here might want it.

NECG gets $90 plus shipping. How does $75 shipped sound?

Otony

Too much?

by Otony, Sunday, December 06, 2015, 20:09 (3214 days ago) @ Otony

Are these less expensive elsewhere? I can adjust my price.

Otony

I am interested and already have to send you money

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Sunday, December 06, 2015, 20:24 (3214 days ago) @ Otony

anyway... Dang, what else do you have?

PS - Don't have a #1 or 77... yet.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

I am interested and already have to send you money

by Otony, Sunday, December 06, 2015, 21:17 (3214 days ago) @ Hobie

Well, just send $70 total for the sight and extractor and we will call it good!

Otony

Check out my auctions

by Otony, Sunday, December 06, 2015, 21:18 (3214 days ago) @ Hobie
edited by Otony, Sunday, December 06, 2015, 22:28

I am .30-30 Tony on Gunbroker. I think I have about 60 auctions over there right now.

And no, it ain't my birthday! And I still have about a half dozen other .44 Specials. Changing a few priorities.

Otony

So, that IS you!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, December 07, 2015, 05:57 (3214 days ago) @ Otony

I stumbled into your way cool Husky roller and got to wondering. Sorry I can't be in the market for that but it's neat!

So, that IS you!

by Otony, Monday, December 07, 2015, 06:22 (3214 days ago) @ Hoot

I hate to sell that, but I have had to admit to myself that I simply don't have the time to get to all the projects and hare-brained schemes I've come up with over the years. Rather than just looking at a pile of guns sitting forlornly, it makes more sense to concentrate on a few (which still translate as a LOT) and enjoy myself with those.

I know that plenty of enthusiasts own dozens and dozens of guns, many or all of which are used regularly, but quite frankly, between the farm, raising two small children, having an almost full time job at the pawn/gun shop, and getting older (61 come March) thinning out the herd of languishing gonnes seemed to be a good plan.

Huh! I couldn't post this as I originally wrote it because I used the word en+vision+ed. That is not an accepted word here, go figure?

Otony

Boy, I hear that.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, December 07, 2015, 07:00 (3214 days ago) @ Otony

Every time I stand in the gun room and really look or, as the recent plumbing job made me look at the reloading room, I just shake my head. I'm right behind you on age but I have 5 children...all grown and out of the house. They are all interested in my hobby so one day they'll have a fair pile to sort through.

One project I took on just recently is to 'write a book'. Each page (sometimes more than one) contains details about a particular firearm. Some of these details are rather mundane, s/n, barrel length, etc. Below that table I have included the history of the particular arm (as well as others like it), loading data, hunting stories, who built it and any other detail I can come up with. It's a fun project but it has been time consuming. I just started into the Rugers and have a ways to go yet... ;-)

RSS Feed of thread