SSDD

by Big Six, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 09:28 (3218 days ago)

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/san-bernardino-shooting/obama-calls-gun-law-changes-af...

Obama Calls for Gun Law Changes After Latest Mass Shooting in California

President Barack Obama called for stricter firearms laws as after a mass shooting in California that left at least 14 people dead, calling the spate of gun violence in the U.S. "unparalleled" to other countries.
Obama spoke with CBS News Wednesday as the shooting at a center that serves the developmentally disabled in San Bernardino was still unfolding, and cautioned that much was still unknown.

"It does appear that there are going to be some casualties, and obviously our hearts go out to the victims and the families," Obama said.

"The one thing we do know is that we have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in the world," Obama said. "And there are some steps that we could take — not to eliminate every one of these mass shootings — but to improve the odds that they don't happen as frequently."

SSDD

by Catoosa, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 10:25 (3217 days ago) @ Big Six

Nobody has mentioned that Commiefornia has some of the most draconian gun laws anywhere in the country. Didn't do much good in this case, did they?

SSDD

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 10:42 (3217 days ago) @ Catoosa

Not to mention that every state "bans" murder...

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

SSDD

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 11:49 (3217 days ago) @ Big Six

People want to feel good by doing something about such things, even if they will not, and have been shown to not do any good. The average person does not want to admit there is evil in the world and it cannot be eliminated no matter what laws you pass.

Just like the archaic practice of bloodlettting

by stonewalrus, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 19:09 (3217 days ago) @ Cherokee

They probably killed George Washington that way. If drawing out a little blood didn't work, the answer was to bleed them more.

Almost makes you wonder - timing was perfect for the anti's

by stonewalrus, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 16:10 (3217 days ago) @ Big Six

And to take heat off Obama on other fronts...

Almost makes you wonder - timing was perfect for the anti's

by Catoosa, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 20:11 (3217 days ago) @ stonewalrus

I am becoming more and more convinced that a lot of this is being orchestrated to support Obama's plans. A manufactured "crisis" that he can use to justify some executive orders to drastically curtail gun rights and other liberties.

Call me paranoid, but I would not put anything past the treasonous bastard.

he sure won't let a crisis go to waste - gleefully dancing

by stonewalrus, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 20:24 (3217 days ago) @ Catoosa

In the blood of innocents again!!

RSS Feed of thread