Spree Killer Farooq Saeed...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, December 02, 2015, 18:23 (3218 days ago)

Zero says that only more gun control will help... http://www.inquisitr.com/2605302/farooq-saeed-possible-san-bernardino-shooting-suspect-...
I think getting trained and going armed will help, more...
[image]
Simply Rugged at Gunsite

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

That Cumberland on the right

by BC, Wednesday, December 02, 2015, 21:06 (3218 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

is just like the one I'm wearing to carry my GM.

Possibly my all-time favorite concealment holster.

Perhaps he was upset with climate change.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Wednesday, December 02, 2015, 21:23 (3218 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Then got his brother and wife? girlfriend? sister-in-law? to help point out how important it is.

The politicians and the media will just look right past that name and deem it "workplace violence". Much the same as the Ft. Hood shooter. The majority of America won't though.

by Otony, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 07:54 (3218 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

beginning to wonder if they are a part of the human race

by stonewalrus, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 20:27 (3217 days ago) @ Otony

How could they murder people in cold blood who had just given them a baby shower? Maybe they are Orcs... Makes me wonder about where I work and the people I work with.

beginning to wonder if they are a part of the human race

by Big Six, Friday, December 04, 2015, 10:26 (3217 days ago) @ stonewalrus

I would like to hear Ted Nugent's take on them.

by Warhawk, Hot Springs, Arkansas, Friday, December 04, 2015, 11:09 (3217 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Tashfeen Malik (King) is a nom de guerre for a Muslim Jihadist from the annals of Muslim history. As he is known to Muslims “تاشفين ملك الموحدين” Tashfeen Malik Al-Muahideen, in English: Tafhseen King of the Unitarians (Muslims) and the conquerer of the west.

http://shoebat.com/2015/12/03/88800/

RSS Feed of thread