With apologies to Lee Dorsey: "Working In A Brass Mine..."

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 14:49 (3219 days ago)

Or, "Welcome To My Madness"

The Project De Jour involves a bit of plumbing....right through the middle of the reloading room. We started by moving all the empty brass out.

[image]

That's one way to take inventory... (nt)

by Paul ⌂, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 15:22 (3219 days ago) @ Hoot

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 17:26 (3219 days ago) @ Hoot

Yep, you got it bad.

by uncowboy, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 17:36 (3219 days ago) @ Creeker

Hoot this would be a good time to talk about the problem. Your coffee consumption!

HA!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, December 02, 2015, 07:46 (3219 days ago) @ uncowboy

Thanks for the laugh!

by bob, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 19:49 (3219 days ago) @ Hoot

I love me some coffee but DAYAMN!
bob

Quite the variety of coffee brands.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 22:45 (3219 days ago) @ Hoot

My stashes are exclusively in Yuban Dark Roast cans. Although, in years past, I had a fine collection of various tubs from work. The boss only bought what was the cheapest that day at Sam's Club.

Yes, indeed.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, December 02, 2015, 07:45 (3219 days ago) @ Andrew

My brand of choice has long been MJB. I have had others save cans for me. The blue ones with the side handle work well for horizontal storage as on a shelf. Do not pick them up by the top because the two bits will separate at an inopportune moment and brass will go all over and the operator will say a bad word....don't ask how I know.

RSS Feed of thread