.25 guys -- bullets F/S

by John Meeker @, Maumee Ohio, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 12:08 (3220 days ago)

Rummaging in the past -- found:

Hornady .25 75gr V-Max 100 ea.

Sierra .25 87gr FB 116 ea.

.25 cast unlubed .75 gr? around 150

How's 50.00 plus postage sound?

.about 8lbs of shootables -- will work out works for you

by John Meeker @, Maumee Ohio, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 17:08 (3219 days ago) @ John Meeker

..just saying 'bye'

.about 8lbs of shootables -- will work out works for you

by Brian A, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 19:31 (3217 days ago) @ John Meeker

Bye??

Not gone yet...so if you can shoot 'em, I'll ship 'em......

by John Meeker @, Maumee Ohio, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 20:15 (3217 days ago) @ Brian A

in the post post-retirement lighten the load process. We have an 1840's hewn timber house under renovation and stacked with antique furniture and an old country store stuffed to the walls and some ceilings from our years in restoration, antique dealing, and who knows what else. I WANT to see the actual flippin' walls and floors again. Also, need to do some interior fixxer upper stuff to get the real-estate ready for market. Mart'and the Chessies and I need some open road before we're boxed for final delivery. Won't get there unless the process just gets effin' ruthless. It ain't 'what it's worth" - it's get it to go away. Was once a ramblin' man, and got no intention to die in some old folks joint. Better to climb mountains than sit on bedpans in wait to die joint.

Gave some local M/L clan friends, a stack of used bbls and stocks and stuff that are less than perfect, but can be assembled into decent 'starter guns' for new members. The thrill just ain't there for a lot of stuff that was a hobby or sport, because there are things to do and see beyond the front porch.

Sooo..gotta start sum'eres. Happy .25 poppin'. and best regards.

I have...

by Brian A, Friday, December 04, 2015, 19:03 (3216 days ago) @ John Meeker

not reloaded .25 in at least 30 years, but do shoot a couple of them and do have dies, and could probably come up with postage without busting the bank entirely, unless anyone else has a desire for them. I was more worried about the bye statement, was hoping you were not planning on going anywhere.

consider it done and don' sweat the P.O.

by John Meeker @, Maumee Ohio, Friday, December 04, 2015, 19:12 (3216 days ago) @ Brian A

We'll come up and go fishing in that river behind y;r house, ;~`)

You know...

by Brian A, Saturday, December 05, 2015, 22:13 (3215 days ago) @ John Meeker

You are always welcome to come up to do some fishing.

Free for the shipping cost......

by John Meeker @, Maumee Ohio, Thursday, December 03, 2015, 08:27 (3218 days ago) @ John Meeker

.....mxaxrxsxhxgxrxrxl @ geemil

RSS Feed of thread