Best sumation in a quote of my thoughts on recent events

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, November 14, 2015, 07:48 (3237 days ago)

"It doesn’t mean we’re anti-anybody. It means we are pro-us. This is common sense. This is what we call reason."
My God bless this nation in it's time of turmoil...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Amen, Rob

by Catoosa, Saturday, November 14, 2015, 08:17 (3237 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

When people say they want to kill us, and demonstrate that they are perfectly willing and capable of doing so, a wise and prudent nation will act in it's own defense.

Of course, that nation would need wise and prudent leaders, and those we do not have now.

both of you have said it true and right !

by cable, Saturday, November 14, 2015, 12:37 (3236 days ago) @ Catoosa

:-|

Amen, Rob

by uncowboy, Saturday, November 14, 2015, 12:51 (3236 days ago) @ Catoosa

SORRY to say that we now live in a time where we must learn that it is up to us to provide everyday defense to use and our loved ones. PARIS 12 people killed 12 people each + If you were there and couldn't stop it. It is your governments fault or it is your fault outright. RETHINK Carry .Not allowed where I live. I will decide where to go but when I have to go where it impossible not to find radials I will do what is right. Think about it 30 people with carry permits might have made the death toll 30 or less???? Everything CHANGED today stop thinking SINGULAR and start Thinking PUBICLY. Have a black gun and a canteen of water in your car with ammo to feed your carry and rifle till you are too tired to shoot. J.Michael

RSS Feed of thread