Tulsa gun show, who's making it this year?

by Murphy @, Friday, November 06, 2015, 18:47 (3244 days ago)

I haven't been to the Wanenmacher Tulsa gun show in probably 20 years. Decided it is time to see it again and lay in a few items I can use.

I know in the past, I've seen several post here they were going or had been. I think it would be a great idea if some of the members here could set a time and place to meet up for a howdy, or even lunch. Nothing big, just like seeing familiar faces and meeting some of you I haven't met.

Anyone?

Murphy

by Amerileiro, SW MO, Sunday, November 08, 2015, 11:58 (3243 days ago) @ Murphy

Murphy, I have other commitments that I have to keep for that weekend. A shame. It would be good to see you again and to perhaps meet others from the board as well.

by Murphy @, Sunday, November 08, 2015, 13:25 (3242 days ago) @ Amerileiro

The same here my friend. I can't recall just how long I've been following this group around. But I will say this, it's the finest group of indviduals I'm proud to be associated with.

I always try to make the Clarksville shoot, and I hope to make the Alabama gathering one day. I guess like all good things, once a year sometimes sure seems to take a long time getting here.

Murphy

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Monday, November 09, 2015, 16:05 (3241 days ago) @ Murphy

John Purcell and I will be there.
I believe you have my contact info.

RSS Feed of thread