FS: Charter Arms Backpacker, 44 spec, 2.5" bbl, one of 50

by matt/pa @, Wednesday, October 07, 2015, 18:31 (3274 days ago)

Lew Horton Distributors just released this special run of 50 guns. They are 2.5" barrel 44 Special Charter Arm Bulldog 5-shot revolvers with fixed sights and wood grips. Here's some info on these from The Outdoor Wire:

http://www.theoutdoorwire.com/story/1444081416my60keb5u4h

These are going to be hard to get. I have a few of these in stock now that are NIB and will sell them for $525, shipped to your FFL.

[image]

This is a stock photo that is representative of the guns. I will post actual pictures of the gun later.

First "I'll take it" email to me at bigbore45colt @ ptd.net (remove the space in front of and after the @) gets it. Payment by USPS Money Order, cashier's check, or credit card. Please note that credit card purchases lose a 3.5% cash discount. I am going to list this on a few other places, to maximize exposure. If unsold after a few days, I will take it to auction.

Thanks for looking!

Matt

Neat! Magnaport did a run 20+ years ago.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Wednesday, October 07, 2015, 20:27 (3274 days ago) @ matt/pa

So I decided to make my own. Theirs and the one you are selling turned out better.

[image]

[image]

I think Matt had a Mag-na -port Back Packer at one time

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, October 08, 2015, 10:28 (3274 days ago) @ Andrew

I always thought they were kinda neat... But the 3 & 4" guns are so easy packin as is;-) [image]...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread