FS: NIB Keltec PMR-30, 22 WMR

by matt/pa @, Thursday, September 24, 2015, 18:59 (3287 days ago)
edited by matt/pa, Thursday, September 24, 2015, 20:04

FS: Hard to get Keltec PMR-30 in 22 mag (WMR). This is a brand new gun direct from a distributor. Gun has not been fired since leaving the factory and comes with original box, paperwork, 2 mags, front sight inserts, and lock.

Asking $525, shipped to your FFL.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

First "I'll take it" email to me at bigbore45colt @ ptd.net (remove the space in front of and after the @) gets it. Payment by USPS Money Order or certified funds. I am going to list this on a few other places, to maximize exposure. If unsold after a few days, I may take it to auction.

Thanks for looking!

Matt

FS: NIB Keltec PMR-30, 22 WMR

by John Meeker @, Ohio, Friday, September 25, 2015, 06:38 (3287 days ago) @ matt/pa

Would you consider a trade for a VG+ condition .357 Ruger 6" bbl Sec six w/adjusty sights and vintage shoulder holster. marshgrrl aht gee mail etc.

Email sent, John. (NM)

by matt/pa @, Friday, September 25, 2015, 08:13 (3287 days ago) @ John Meeker

nm

You will like this! Easy packing accurate hi cap blaster

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, September 25, 2015, 12:31 (3287 days ago) @ John Meeker
edited by Rob Leahy, Friday, September 25, 2015, 12:36

keep it oily and focus on loading the mags carefully, it will run forever.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Good news, that. Sorta remembered the plastic fantastic was

by John Meeker @, NW Ohio, Saturday, September 26, 2015, 10:35 (3286 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

spoken of in good terms. Will suit my 'new hands' requirements, for mass distribution of Equality, when needed. martha may also like what it does to out-of-date cannned goods. Of to the daily ladder-and-paint tasks, keeping ahead of the Fall Rains.

Matt -- having computer screwballing -- soo...

by John Meeker @, NW Ohio, Friday, September 25, 2015, 18:17 (3286 days ago) @ matt/pa

it will/should be this evening that I get back to E-mail reading. Since late health developments, are going to be more suited to the .22Mag variety of pop-pop-pop's, it may as well be hi-cap with a sting

"Try Again," seems to be the computer 'orders' for the past

by John Meeker @, NW Ohio, Saturday, September 26, 2015, 10:32 (3286 days ago) @ John Meeker

three days.... For some mysterious electronic reason, the Feast woke up this morning in perfect working order, with a crap load of accumulated cyber-shizz to be sorted and re-deleted.

Soooo... now can [cross-flingers] receive actual E- from actual peeples, instead of the outhouse-load of cyber-crap that had piled up.

Ummmm..phone number...it may not be the one you have in possession. My cell is the best bet -- if it is not current with you -- not sure how to put it in y'r hands without posting, so will await y'r experience in these matters.

Sent you another email. (NM)

by matt/pa @, Saturday, September 26, 2015, 13:28 (3286 days ago) @ John Meeker

nm

No receipt .....

by John Meeker @, NW Ohio, Saturday, September 26, 2015, 19:33 (3285 days ago) @ matt/pa

it may be due to an un-updated E-John-mail addy -- 'puters are a tussle for me, and the debris of those invective-laden moments may have gotten loose -- and by neccesity -- changed.

Let me try this: same addy as in above.

Hmmm...Fore Wan nihn Foree threee wan foor won twa three make a rigntone.

My presence is required at a Historic Home Rehab I've been working on since I was born, it seems. At any rate, as was painting outside, on a ladder -- I heard a hair-raising female top-of -the-lungs-scream" "YOU ARE KILLING MY BABY!!!!!!!!"

Turned on the ladder and a witnessed an infant suspended between a woman and someone just inside the doorway. it was difficult to tell who wuz doin' what to whom, except that the baby appeared to vanish into the house, followed by the woman who had screamed, followed by the porch crowd.

Called 911 while still on the ladder, and waited in front yard -- about five minutes for a casual-officer response -- who walked up to me for infor, Tho', i had already told the operator the addy where the ruckus was happening. Soooo...my 'turn in' was not only made public, but had been witnessed -- two and two together -- AND -- of course the mutts are gonna mutter.

Well.....back up the ladder and set to spreading the white oil-base, well-brushed in. About ten minutes later there is a Police, Rescue and BIG ambulance full multi-vehicle convergence on the addy [corner] -- six different vehicles, plus the ones already in front of my house.

Like I said...I know the family, and most of them are good construction and building folks. However, the guy that would have to involved in the actual moment is not my choice of neighbor, nor are his visitors much to my taste. Just happens to be an old family in the town, and some things can be soft-pedalled and overlooked. Guess this situation wasn't just young-love gone loud.

So, off with a with a Chessie, a vest, a bag/case of good stuff, and a radio. I'm not excessivly fond of the property, tho' it is very early and unique construction and I enjoy the discoveries and rewards of restorations -- ordinarily. You see, there is a 'presence' in the house.... probly having to do with the log-joist and river-rock foundation crawl space. It is certainly strongest there. Perhaps a baby or two was buried there in childhood death [not unusual in winter].

However, babies are usually a sweet presence in such houses. THIS is NOT a nice presence. Workmen who have worked alone in the house have brought it up: 'felt funny', 'it was weird', 'didn't like being down there', etc. My dogs have growled at 'nothing' there, and I could sense that there was -- what? Well, my arboreal and mammalian sense knows it is not cuddly, so I'm taking a few good horror stories to read, the while 'til morn.

This is a situation where 30 rds of .22mag has a certain appeal -- on the hip. Garlic and Holy Water dip really ought to be performed first on the slugs. ;~`) At any rate, if yoiu can figure out my crude attempt at 'coda-phones', I'll bd down ther from about 10PM til morn.

No go on phone number -

by matt/pa @, Sunday, September 27, 2015, 10:02 (3285 days ago) @ John Meeker

Please call me at

six
wun
oh
twoooo
wun
six
eight
six
twooo
four

Matt

Done and done, as they usta say.

by John Meeker @, NW Ohio, Sunday, September 27, 2015, 19:15 (3284 days ago) @ matt/pa

will send as per phone, w my FFL for trade shipment.

RSS Feed of thread