So, did I miss the boat on .41 Special brass?

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, September 09, 2015, 07:45 (3303 days ago)

It does not appear to be available anywhere. I had thought Starline had it as a stock item but I suppose manufacturing priorities pushed it aside.

Yep, I can cut down the Magnum brass but I am partial to proper headstamps.

Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks!

When you find some, please keep me posted, Hoot...

by matt/pa @, Wednesday, September 09, 2015, 08:08 (3303 days ago) @ Hoot

I need some as well.

Thanks,

Matt

When you find some, please keep me posted, Hoot...

by Kings6, Dallas, OR, Wednesday, September 09, 2015, 09:40 (3303 days ago) @ matt/pa

How many pieces are you two looking for? I can check and see how much I have in the loft. It was a one time run for a customer who committed to the minimal amount and I doubt if they will run it again unless it because a more mainsteam gun option.

Robb

Very generous Robb, thank you.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, September 09, 2015, 09:55 (3303 days ago) @ Kings6

For the short term, I'd like maybe a couple hundred please. If the supply ever comes back around, I'd order up a bunch more.

Holler back here or at: hoot_4570 -AT- yahoo -DOT- com. The underscore is needed but the rest is supposed to be camouflage.

Thank you Sir!

Thank you, Robb. I'd like a 100-200 as well, if you can

by matt/pa @, Wednesday, September 09, 2015, 10:10 (3303 days ago) @ Kings6

spare it. I only have 50 now, and that just isn't enough. :-)

Matt

Thank you, Robb. I'd like a 100-200 as well, if you can

by Kings6, Dallas, OR, Wednesday, September 09, 2015, 16:26 (3303 days ago) @ matt/pa

I will go up to the loft later this afternoon and get back to you guys.

Robb

RSS Feed of thread