I showed good restraint at the gun show in Delta Junction

by AkRay, Saturday, April 14, 2012, 20:03 (4410 days ago)

earlier today. I saw an unfired 1894 CL in 218 Bee for $475.00, and a Smith & Wesson Model 63, with 4" barrel for $400.00. There were many guns out of my price range, with one nice one being a Browning Model 71 with the shorter barrel and a nice receiver sight for $850.00. I also saw a pretty good 5" blue Smith & Wesson Model 27 for $550.00. I might try for a couple of these next weekend when we have a show here in town, but we'll see how things go this week. One guy showed me the Smith & Wesson Model 35 he got for $350.00, which is one that I would have come home with. I bought and resold a rifle on Thursday which gave me some extra money that I would have spent if I'd found the right deal.

I walked in the door a little while ago and saw that I overlooked the electric bill and will have to go over there on Monday and turn over my profits and then some to keep the lights on around here. Oh well, it's been a nice day for a long drive and I did get to go to a gun show so I'm still ahead of things.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread