Catoosa...

by pokynojoe, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 06:45 (3323 days ago)

Gordon
I have to make a quick trip to Nashville this saturday. Is there any place around there(preferably in town or towards the east) that has any 231, bullseye, or any thing similar? Is the "Reloading Room" still off the interstate in Mt Juliet? Rekon they would have any? Every place around here has been out for some time now.

Reloader's bench and yes it is, I'd call ahead and they can

by StoneWolf, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 08:09 (3323 days ago) @ pokynojoe
edited by StoneWolf, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 08:13

Tell you what they have in stock. Here is their website http://www.thereloadersbench.com. Outpost Armory has supplies too but i t's out of the way down past Murfreesboro on I-24

"Room", "bench", I knew it was some kind of noun...

by pokynojoe, Friday, August 21, 2015, 06:07 (3322 days ago) @ StoneWolf

Thanks, I'll be going right by there.

Catoosa...

by Catoosa, Friday, August 21, 2015, 22:24 (3321 days ago) @ pokynojoe

Joe, There is a place a couple miles off the interstate in Lebanon, the Lebanon Gun Shop, that usually has a good stock of reloading stuff. Get off at the Hartmann Drive exit and go north, past the high school, cross West Main, and LGS is on the left behind Burger King. They are nice folks to deal with.

Reloader's Bench is at the Mount Juliet exit, on the right just north of the interstate. There's also Academy Sports on the left just a bit farther north, and a new Gander Mountain at Providence Place just south of the interstate. Both places have reloading stuff.

Do you know about when you're going to be coming through?

I'm leaving in a couple minutes...

by pokynojoe, Saturday, August 22, 2015, 06:29 (3321 days ago) @ Catoosa

I have to drop my wife at the airport, then go downtown to check on a painting at the State Museum they were supposed to varnish the painting this week(new exhibit about prehistoric salt making, wife did the mural) then back towards Lebanon, and then have to go down to Lincoln county to check on some property for sale, then home. Don't have a lot of time this trip.

thanks for the info,i'll start at the place in Mt. Juliet, I remember when they first opened. Things sure have changed in Wilson County!

I'm leaving in a couple minutes...

by Catoosa, Saturday, August 22, 2015, 20:49 (3321 days ago) @ pokynojoe

Boy you are right about that - not all that change has been for the better, but it's still a pretty nice place to live, at least out here on the redneck side (East side).

Hope you had a good trip and found some powder!

I did not...

by pokynojoe, Sunday, August 23, 2015, 09:32 (3320 days ago) @ Catoosa

No luck at any of the places you recommended. The fellow at the Reloading Bench told me he had 231, etc. on order for a year and a half to two years. The lady at LGS (nice place by the way, nice folks) told me it's gone as soon as she gets any. The big box places...well...no dice there either.

I did find some Unique at a place just off the interstate East of Cookeville, not really needing any, I bought one anyway. The bottles I have, have a price of $14.95, the bottle I bought yesterday: $24.99.

I did find one place with primers: $40.00 per thousand. Good thing I have plenty of those. The price on the ones I have: $16.95 per thousand.

I must live under a rock, didn't realize the state of affairs. Every shop owner I talked with griped about it. All I can say is, good thing I got plenty of arrows.

Struck out all the way around. The land in Lincoln County, lady was asking $4,000 an acre!!! She told me people are coming up from Huntsville and buying up property. I offered her $2400 (the high side of what it usually goes for) she kind of chuckled, gave me a cup of coffee, we talked a little, and I went on my way.

RSS Feed of thread