Fowlers targets;

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 16:33 (3324 days ago)

http://wescolaser.entryhost.com/store/page5.html

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Mine have been a boon to my shooting

by brionic @, Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 18:06 (3324 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

No more busted stands, no more time wasted hammering in stakes. All said, a great product from a great guy.

And the kids love 'em. They've really taken to the 92 and 94 and enjoy clanging steel, hard. The AR is slowly filtering into the mix.

A bigger setup with one of the full size silhouette targets would be reason enough for me to get a pickemup truck and keep 'em in there year round.

Mine too

by cubrock, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 09:23 (3323 days ago) @ brionic

Mine have been extremely tough. I tried M855 ball at 25 yards with them and got a slight scratch that you can feel with a fingernail, but not divot. AR500 targets I've bought from other vendors divoted a bit at 100 yards with M855. I much prefer Fowler's.

I should say "ME TOO!"

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 11:23 (3323 days ago) @ cubrock

Only the one load in the .243 Ackley Improved pocked the target and it was going in excess of 4000 fps. NOTHING else I've shot into it, .30-06 ball, .223 Rem, nothing else has damaged these targets.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

I love mine but at 4000+fps you will get divots. Glad

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 18:52 (3324 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I don't shoot any of those! ;-) The stand though, that is da bomb. The club secretary was looking at my set up at the range and you could see him drool. :-D

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

.338 win mag 225s don't crater...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 21:41 (3323 days ago) @ Hobie

that's nice.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Fowlers targets;

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 06:29 (3323 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

The only thing we have not shot up at CSA.

Thanks Rob

by Fowler, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 06:57 (3323 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

They are fun to shoot. We have had only one with a hole in it turn up so far and it was someone shooting mil surplus ammo at it, steel cores will tear them up! We have found that when they are brand new they will get some very small divots in the face, sort like a ballpeen hammer hit but after that they don't seem to take any more damage unless you split a rifle bullet on the edge of the plate. They seem to work harden in a good way with use.

Thanks for the plug we are cutting some more on Monday it looks like and we have an inventory of them on hand now.

I can't remember, do you have a silhouette?

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 11:25 (3323 days ago) @ Fowler

A 10" square would probably suffice.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Yes we do

by Fowler, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 12:21 (3323 days ago) @ Hobie

Full sized and half sized USPSA targets round and square targets in all sort of sizes.

www.wescotargets.com has the stock offerings and we can also custom cut whatever you like as well

RSS Feed of thread