H-K USP

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Monday, August 17, 2015, 19:48 (3326 days ago)

Thinking about one of these in ACP. Any thoughts or experience with one. Need to fondel the full size and the compact.

Extremely accurate

by cubrock, Monday, August 17, 2015, 21:07 (3326 days ago) @ Art

and well made. I've had a couple over the years and all of them have shot really well. I've always wound up going back to the 1911, though. Personal preference and cheaper mags.

H-K USP

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Monday, August 17, 2015, 21:17 (3326 days ago) @ Art

I bought a .45 USP Tactical off of an old friend. He thought id be interested in it because he m owe I like to play with Class 3 stuff. Honestly it's not my style but I wanted to help him out. I have not shot it but it's a very nice gun. Not the same as an old Smith or classy Colt 1911, but it has a smooth action and a very nice trigger. The guy I got this one from carries a full size USP .45 and loves it.

--
https://facebook.com/M2bKydex/

The compact is fine but I like the later guns better...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Monday, August 17, 2015, 21:19 (3326 days ago) @ Art
edited by Hobie, Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 22:12

that said, not being a "fan" of polymer I don't own any polymer guns.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Those magazines cost me FIFTY BUCKS!!! Said a Gunsite

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, August 17, 2015, 23:14 (3325 days ago) @ cubrock

student in a carbine class several years ago... He was getting chastised for picking them up in the middle of a string while every was still shooting. The Charlie went and stood on top of those HK mags and reminded the student that A; HK advertized their mags toughness by parking a car on them and B; Getting shot in the head is not worth fifty bucks...;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Excellent but bulky

by Jeff Taylor @, Tampa FL, Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 05:14 (3325 days ago) @ Hobie

Ive had a full size and a couple compact .45s. Never a 9 or 40 though.
Excellent beyond question but their slides are bulky. They make a Glock slide seem trim in comparison.
The compact continually tempts me but I know I just wouldn't carry it over my G23.

--
Colonel, USAF (Ret)
NRA Life Member

As you can see, Vincent recommends it....

by Drago, Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 19:41 (3325 days ago) @ Art

big and chunky, very accurate (no text)

by bj @, Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 20:04 (3325 days ago) @ Art

(no text)

RSS Feed of thread