Great Quote...............

by Gunner @, St Louis, Monday, May 04, 2015, 20:06 (3431 days ago)

“The second suspect was wounded and reached for his backpack. He was shot again.”

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-is-who-would-have-met-the-garland-gunman-if-they-...

Gunner

ps
If you are a military hardware junkie like me check out the whole site, Fox Trot Alpha, great write ups and photos on things military.

--
https://www.instagram.com/41gunner/
41 Mags rule, Baers rock!

Great Quote...............

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 10:44 (3430 days ago) @ Gunner

If they had body armor, where were they shot to put them down so quickly ?

That would be the head, Alex...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 11:21 (3430 days ago) @ Cherokee

;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

That would be the head, Alex...then I

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 13:14 (3430 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

would really be impressed. :fryingpan:

One Beta mag was carried by the terrs...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 14:50 (3430 days ago) @ Cherokee

new paradigm Rob, you shoot them in the pelvic area

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 14:59 (3430 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Actually the head is a rather small, hard to hit target.

You 'smite them hip and thigh' (somebody a long, long time ago seems to have had it figured out already). No one, absolutely no one can stand up when the pelvic/femur/lower spine is shot to hell.

If 'two to the chest' don't work, you shoot them in the very low belly. You shoot them down and nail them there.

And if you punch a hole through the femoral artery...

by mcassill, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 15:15 (3430 days ago) @ Miles

the tango probably isn't living to see a circus trial.

That would be the head, Alex...

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 16:25 (3430 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I like your reply Rob!!:-D :usa:

Many people see a vest carrier and say "Body Armor!"

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 14:54 (3430 days ago) @ Cherokee

and 99.44% of journalists wouldn't know the difference even if it dropped on their foot.

Pics clearly show a piece of bhloody armor at the scene.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 15:04 (3430 days ago) @ Miles

Hip shots...

--

Seriously. give me some links to pix

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 16:08 (3430 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I've been looking around and have seen nothing definitive, but that doesn't mean much.

Truth about guns , bearing arms...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 20:14 (3430 days ago) @ Miles

;-)

--

I see what you're talking about

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 21:06 (3430 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

parts of what's been indicated do have an appearance that would lead one to surmise 'armor'. But with all the 'sploded vehicle interior parts laying around, I am still kind of leery

I would still like to read the real police report on it, but it looks like no one's talking......yet.

And we now have a higher resolution pix

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Wednesday, May 06, 2015, 22:06 (3429 days ago) @ Miles

[image]

That's an armor vest alrighty.

But geez, even level 2A armor will stop a .45 and that stuff is easily to get.

From the looks of the hit, maybe these bozos bought level 1 (Can you even find level 1 nowadays), or just the carriers?!:eyepopping:

More info, we need more info.

RSS Feed of thread