Wanted: a handful of vintage paper 12ga hulls.....empty..

by John Meeker @, United States, Monday, May 04, 2015, 15:30 (3431 days ago)

Making wall trophy for an up-coming Chessie show, using a group of vintage hand-relaoder tools. Yup, the kind that littered gun show tables for years, untill they became 'named and numbered' collectibes. Antway, I need a dozen or so red-paper/brass base 12 ga's. Will trade ten dollars for item, and posting 'em off. 419xxxxxx351xxxxx4123xxxThanks

Wanted: a handful of vintage paper 12ga hulls.....empty..

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Monday, May 04, 2015, 22:04 (3431 days ago) @ John Meeker

All I have are some recent Federal hulls.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Thanks, Hobie....they have to the old paper ones.....

by John Meeker @, United States, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 06:40 (3430 days ago) @ Hobie

I'm making up a trophy display plaque, for a dog show prize. Has a cluster of the antique tools, and want a couple of paper hulls to go into a few of them -- they'll show up.. ;~`)

I have a bunch of 15 year old Federal paper hulls

by Fowler, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 07:07 (3430 days ago) @ John Meeker

They are not exactly vintage but they are paper trap load hulls.

That's what I have. Love paper just for the smell and

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 07:22 (3430 days ago) @ Fowler

feel. N O S T A L G I A !

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

I have a bunch of 15 year old Federal paper hulls

by John Meeker @, United States, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 09:06 (3430 days ago) @ Fowler

paper is paper ;~`) I can age them a bit to go on the plauque with the antique hand-load tools, If you like, chuck a handful in a mailer, and send 'em, We can co-ord at my e: marshgrrl aht gee m daht kom

Thank you if that works for you,

John

RSS Feed of thread