Duluth Trading-Off Topic

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Sunday, May 03, 2015, 18:58 (3432 days ago)

A while back I think someone said when ordering shirts from this outfit you should order one size smaller then you are. For instance I am a extra large and should order a large. Does any one know any thing about their sizing? It is geting very dificult to find good long and short sleve T-Shirts with a pocket.

Thanks

Art

Duluth Trading-Off Topic

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Sunday, May 03, 2015, 19:34 (3432 days ago) @ Art

Don't know about Duluth, I get my T's with pockets at Vanity Fair/Lee outlet near me.

OFF-Off topic...

by Boge Quinn, Sunday, May 03, 2015, 19:37 (3432 days ago) @ Art

...i bought a pair of their Mocs. Then I ordered a second pair. Best, most comfortable shoes I have ever had. Great support, important for a diabetic with a broken outer bone in his left foot. Haven't tried the shirts.

I just order my regular size, and they fit nicely

by mcassill, Sunday, May 03, 2015, 19:44 (3432 days ago) @ Art

They have several items I really like.

Duluth Trading-Off SIZING

by SIXGUNNER, Sunday, May 03, 2015, 19:57 (3432 days ago) @ Art

YOU CAN NEVER TELL. SOME OF THEIR STUFF IS LARGER SOME SMALLER THAN NORMAL. THEY WILL TAKE ANYTHING BACK THAT IS THE WRONG SIZE.

Duluth Trading T shirts.....

by Gunner @, St Louis, Sunday, May 03, 2015, 20:21 (3432 days ago) @ Art

I love their long tail pocket T-shirts, normally I wear medium fruit of the loom pocket T's but with Duluth I order size small for a good fit, mediums are a touch too large for me, 6" 185 lbs., I like the sleeve seam to line up at my shoulder/arm area, not down on my arm, trim fit not too loose. Their T's are thicker than FoL and hold up well.

Gunner

--
https://www.instagram.com/41gunner/
41 Mags rule, Baers rock!

Duluth Trading-Off Topic

by Catoosa, Monday, May 04, 2015, 09:35 (3431 days ago) @ Art

I have one of their Fire Hose blazers that I have worn extensively for several years. It is tough as boar hide, lots of handy pockets, and has a hard enough hand that nothing prints through it. With a little silicone sprayed on it now and then, it will turn a light rain. too.

I like Duluth's stuff. Everything I have gotten from them has been good quality.

I have a couple of their shirts but no T's.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, May 04, 2015, 12:18 (3431 days ago) @ Art

Sizes seems to vary a skosh but the quality is there.

I had a professional seamstress friend alter my blazer

by stonewalrus, Monday, May 04, 2015, 12:43 (3431 days ago) @ Catoosa

She was quite impressed with the quality of the sewing. She said she had worked on very expensive jackets that weren't made nearly that well.

Duluth Trading-Off Topic

by Brian A, Monday, May 04, 2015, 12:47 (3431 days ago) @ Art

I picked up a pair of their pants at a Salvation Army thrift store and they seem like very nice field pants with lots of pockets and good fabric, but was surprised they were made in China. I would probably not order a pair myself being imports, instead I can get USA made wranglers at Walmart for much less.

USA vs China

by Otony, Monday, May 04, 2015, 18:47 (3431 days ago) @ Brian A

Look through their catalog, they are very good about letting you know which of their items are American made. Some of the clothes are USA.

Otony

Duluth Trading-Off Topic

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 18:26 (3430 days ago) @ Art

I have several Carhartt short and long sleeve t-shirts. They aren't cheap, but I have some that are pushing ten years old and I wear them all the time on the construction site. They get dirty, caught, burnt and still hold up very well!

--
https://facebook.com/M2bKydex/

RSS Feed of thread