"lew horton" 29-3 for sale local forum [ not mine ]

by cable @, Friday, April 06, 2012, 13:19 (4421 days ago)

http://www.907bigboytoys.com/category/195/Pistols/listings/23362/S-and-W-29-3-3-44-rare...

no connection to me, just posting for anyone looking for one:
Smith & Wesson, non-cataloged Lew Horton special edition, Model 29-3, blue, 3”, .44 Magnum revolver!!

"Here is a rarely found, Non-catalogued Smith & Wesson, Model 29-3, Blue 3” revolver that was special ordered by Lew Horton Distributing. The S&W factory manufactured only 500 of these, N-Frame, Round butt, 3 screw variations. Serial number: ALB5934, indicating 1985 as year of manufacture. The Blue finish does have some handling and carry/holster marks with the bluing thinning near the muzzle and high edges, and there is a light turn line on the cylinder. The forcing cone area shows few signs of being fired. The bore is bright and the rifling is sharp. This revolver appears have been carried/holstered, but fired very little. Has a Baughman Red Ramp front sight and White Outline Micrometer click fully adjustable rear sight. This Lew Horton model comes with a nicely figured Goncalo Alves, Smith & Wesson Combat, Finger-groove grips/stocks with Silver S&W medallions. They show some handling marks and are in the same good condition as the revolver itself. Overall, a gently used, Rarely found, Smith & Wesson Model 29-3 Lew Horton Special, 3” barrel, .44 Magnum, Only 1 of only 500 manufactured. This will make a great addition to any collection of fine firearms.

$800

TED 907-854-6450 (please leave a message, I can not have my cell phone on at work) or e-mail tsh77769@hotmail.com "

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread