Some of last weeks production from SIMPLY RUGGED HOLSTERS

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, April 13, 2015, 11:54 (3452 days ago)

Cape Buffalo for a S&W Mountain Gun with quick strip pouch...[image]Dual Defender Mag Pouch and Cuda Pancake for a Wilson 45[image] Celtic Tooled Sourdough for a 4" Redhawk[image]
Cross Draw Cattleman for a 4" Sp101;
[image]
simplyrugged.com

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Looking good! I like my fancy SR holsters

by brionic @, Monday, April 13, 2015, 12:38 (3452 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

and they are inevitably the first holsters for which I reach.

Funny thing is, my most comfortable holster for all day use is the plain brown Sourdough. The light weight Bowen Blackhawk probably has something to do with it ;-) but that holster feels JUST RIGHT on my hip.

Some of last weeks production from SIMPLY RUGGED HOLSTERS

by Gary G, Monday, April 13, 2015, 22:47 (3452 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Man,,That Cape Buff just plain LOOKS tuff..

Very nice!

by rob @, Monday, April 13, 2015, 23:16 (3452 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

One of these days I'm gonna have you do a nice Cattleman cross draw for my 4" 629. It actually fits my pirate Cattleman for the GP100 but I'm sure the right holster for the gun will fit even better.

VERY nice Rob!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 06:56 (3451 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I'm going to have to pick up some of that buffler hide one of these days.

Sweet!

by Brian A, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 09:56 (3451 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Very nice looking leather and lots of very satisfied customers, nice goin' Rob!

I thank you all. My core group of friends & customers. You

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 11:05 (3451 days ago) @ Brian A

fine folks have ensured our success, under written Simply Rugged's donation to our GIs and other worthy folks. We now employ 8 Veterans. I work with men I have nothing but pride and respect for.

--

that Celtic Tooled Soutdough...simply gorgeous..

by Gila Jorge, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 04:35 (3451 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Really delightful holster...don't like the strap..the screws should hold tight...

Thanks! I too am not enamored of the hammer strap...BUT

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, April 17, 2015, 10:08 (3448 days ago) @ Gila Jorge

We have a generation brought up on SAFETY FIRST...it's a belt and suspenders approach with the design....(Could you imagine Gen. Washington's Safety Briefing today, before crossing the Delaware, in the winter, at night, to kill the Hessian's?;-)

--

RSS Feed of thread