One month or less until the move to Idaho.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 18:31 (3465 days ago)

A lot of you guys know that I have moved around a bit over the last 18 years that this gang has been associated. Shoot, I moved to Fairbanks three times. This one feels different though. Even though we've only been to Boise a couple times for visits, it feels like we're going home. I guess I miss the West more than I realized.

I've made a lot of monumentally bad decisions over the last 28 years, but the last 3 years have been the best I've ever lived. A good woman standing with you looking forward, instead of in front of you with her hand out to stop you, makes a HUGE difference in how every day proceeds.

I KNOW A GUY VERY WELL WHO LIVES

by SIXGUNNER, Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 20:23 (3465 days ago) @ Andrew

IN BOISE. ME. AND DIAMOND DOT. LOOK ME UP WHEN YOU GET HERE.

Yes sir Mr. Taffin.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 20:38 (3465 days ago) @ SIXGUNNER

I will certainly do so.

We're flying out there tomorrow to scout for housing and explore the area a bit. When we drop anchor in May I'll reach out.

One month or less until the move to Idaho.

by Charles, Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 11:35 (3464 days ago) @ Andrew

When we are young, we often choose the wrong woman because we don't have the maturity to understand ourselves or her either. As time wears on the mistake becomes more and more glaring.

Sometimes folks continue to make the same mistake the second time around. Sometimes times they learn and make better choices the second time around. I know I sure made a much better choice the second time. We have been married 20 years and it just keeps getting better and better.

The truly lucky ones are those who made a good choice their first time around. There is nothing better than a life long marriage to the right woman. But for those who did not, it is nice we can try again with a wiser head.

Amen to that!

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 19:41 (3464 days ago) @ Charles

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Amen to that! And i second that Amen !!

by cable, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 11:52 (3463 days ago) @ Hobie

;-)

Okay, maybe this time YOU WON'T BLOW your cover....

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 16:21 (3464 days ago) @ Andrew
edited by Rob Leahy, Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 17:17

I hear that Witness relocation is expensive and dangerous...;-)

I enjoyed my weekend in Boise!
That Reverside resort is tops.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

With me it is the WITLESS relocation program. nm

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 22:27 (3464 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

When you get out here, and the weather permits, we need...

by Caz, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 09:53 (3463 days ago) @ Andrew

...each ride about 4 hours and meet in the middle somewhere. Boise is about 8 hours from here.

When you get out here, and the weather permits, we need...

by Otony, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 22:39 (3463 days ago) @ Caz

I am in the middle!

Otony

You got a motor on that sidecar yet??

by Caz, Friday, April 03, 2015, 00:06 (3463 days ago) @ Otony

nm

You got a motor on that sidecar yet??

by Otony, Friday, April 03, 2015, 04:13 (3463 days ago) @ Caz

I'm running up to Spokane and Post Falls next weekend to pick up bees for the wife's hives. Going to take a look-see at a 2013 Bonneville and hopefully bring it home.

Otony

Well then. we are gonna be set! Let's ride!

by Caz, Friday, April 03, 2015, 08:55 (3462 days ago) @ Otony

nm

OK then, we go shoot at Tony's house.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Monday, April 06, 2015, 18:10 (3459 days ago) @ Caz

:-D

RSS Feed of thread