need computer advice - adware removal

by MR, Thursday, February 26, 2015, 10:34 (3498 days ago)

Suddenly I have picked up Deals 4 U and it won't go away or uninstall. Probably came in attached to some youtube video, I suspect.

Does anyone have any suggestions on an adware remover that isn't just a send money with no results or worse yet get more adware site.

Never mind. I figured it out.

by MR, Thursday, February 26, 2015, 11:10 (3498 days ago) @ MR

10-Bit

by JLF @, Thursday, February 26, 2015, 22:37 (3498 days ago) @ MR

This system is so good, that after using the freebie version for awhile, I went ahead and got the 20 buck version. It does all kinds of good things to puters, especially cranky old ones, and their cranky old operators.

http://www.iobit.com/advanced-systemcare-antivirus.php

JLF

Any idea when ATF is going to let you out of your play pen?

by MR, Friday, February 27, 2015, 00:14 (3498 days ago) @ JLF

and send you your license with your new address on it.
Have you had your site inspecton yet?

I mean durn Vern...

by MR, Friday, February 27, 2015, 00:18 (3498 days ago) @ MR

I've had an 11 inch incision, two bones sawed off, one shaved, and new titanium parts installed and very nearly completely healed up to stair climbing speed since you moved..

All they have to do is type and address on a stinkin' form.

Face Palm

by JLF @, Friday, February 27, 2015, 01:07 (3498 days ago) @ MR

Rule No.1... *always* send any correspondence with the government by registered mail. Guess what numbnut forgot Rule No.1? I called them last week. "Application? We don got no steenking application! No record of my application, and why was I bothering them? sigh... Monday, I sent in a new application by *registered mail*! With a tracking number! Now I can only hope to get 'er done by the end of March. sigh...!

JLF

Face Palm

by Norm, Friday, February 27, 2015, 21:00 (3497 days ago) @ JLF

Damned, Jack.... and speaking of mail, did you get something else you were looking for in the mail?

Norm

Mail

by JLF @, Friday, February 27, 2015, 21:36 (3497 days ago) @ Norm

I didn't check the mail today, I'll check tomorrow.

JLF

Got It. N/T

by JLF @, Saturday, February 28, 2015, 11:03 (3496 days ago) @ JLF

RSS Feed of thread