Preparing

by LAH @, Monday, February 23, 2015, 20:04 (3501 days ago)

We are placing our home on the market. This has hastened my pace of selling off molds & dies used in the business. Kinda like watching your life go out the door. On a lighter note, I'm shooting & fishing more. :-)

One of many shipments which left here.
[image]

That is not even a good start

by bj @, Monday, February 23, 2015, 20:43 (3501 days ago) @ LAH

We went through a move not too long ago and it was a lot of work. Start much sooner than you think you need to, go through everything you own, throw out, sell or give away things you won't need. Then start packing long before you think you should.

That is not even a good start

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 13:04 (3499 days ago) @ bj

That's pretty much what we are doing bj.

I wish you the best of luck

by bj @, Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 20:28 (3499 days ago) @ Creeker

Our move was hard work and very stressful. Then we had to worry about fixing up the new house and getting organized enough to live in it at the same time that I was trying to get the old house cleaned up and fixed up enough to go onto the market. I'm hoping that your move goes much smoother than ours.

Preparing

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Monday, February 23, 2015, 20:44 (3501 days ago) @ LAH

Looks like a good start. Are you going to stay in the Beckley area ?

Preparing

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 12:20 (3499 days ago) @ Cherokee

Probably not too far from here. I like Raleigh County but Monroe County is also a great place. I'd be happy to move around the Amish in Summers/Monroe County.

You have been a busy man, then and now.

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 09:02 (3500 days ago) @ LAH

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

You have been a busy man, then and now.

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 12:21 (3499 days ago) @ Hobie

Been busy but probably no more so than you. ;-)

RSS Feed of thread