I would die a happy man

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 19:35 (3512 days ago)

(Well maybe that is over the top) if I could have a Ruger Bisley stainless 5.5inch 44 Mag. Does any one in the know (maybe a guy who hangs around here and has made a few holsters)who has the knowledge about a re-issue?

I would die a happy man

by Fowler, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 19:49 (3512 days ago) @ Art

I know Accusport did one run of a 1000 as one of the first runs of those stainless 5 1/2" Bisleys. I have seen where a few came up on Gunbroker from time to time but not often and normally for a fair premium price as well.

I'm not a 44 mag guy but I would have to pick one up if I had the chance at a reasonable price.

I would die a happy man

by MR, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 21:44 (3512 days ago) @ Fowler

the Accu sports are it...I had one in 45 Colt and SOLD it

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, February 13, 2015, 09:26 (3512 days ago) @ Art

to make a payroll years ago... I know of a Bisley Hunter in 44 mag that would be a nice candidate for a chop... but it's pretty nice as is ...Nothing new that I am privy to along those lines.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

the Accu sports are it...I had one in 45 Colt and SOLD it

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Friday, February 13, 2015, 11:05 (3512 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I have the one in 45 Colt with the ACP cylinder and it is one of the last I would get rid of.

Thanks for the reply.

Art

I would die a happy man

by Kings6, Dallas, OR, Friday, February 13, 2015, 18:04 (3511 days ago) @ Fowler

I saw one for sale just a week or two ago on I believe GB. Can not promise that was the site or not but I remember thinking it was a rare bird.

RSS Feed of thread