An Aperent EDP came into Bucky's today & grabbaed a

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, January 09, 2015, 20:45 (3546 days ago)

Desert Eagle off the counter top. A friend of the store and 2 college Yavapai Gunsmithing students tackled the guy just outside the front door.One of the owner subdued (Kicked his ass until the felon stopped resisting) the felon and the college students held him for police... 6 units responded;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Good news! I hope refreshments were enjoyed by all

by brionic @, Saturday, January 10, 2015, 07:30 (3546 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

following the closing ceremonies.

An Aperent EDP came into Bucky's today & grabbaed a

by Catoosa, Saturday, January 10, 2015, 10:30 (3546 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Rob, I guess I haven't had enough coffee this morning. Can't think what EDP stands for.

From your description, it sounds like we must have some of the critters around here too. I much admire the Arizona Protocol for dealing with them.

Emotionally Disturbed Person....

by Otony, Saturday, January 10, 2015, 10:59 (3546 days ago) @ Catoosa

Emotionally Disturbed Person....

by Catoosa, Saturday, January 10, 2015, 19:53 (3545 days ago) @ Otony

Why of course. Silly me.

Now there will be a great public outcry about cruelty and discrimination against those poor unfortunates who are too screwed up to know they are criminals. There will be marches and protests. I can see the signs now - LOONEY LIVES MATTER.

Gun store robbery...

by Byron, Saturday, January 10, 2015, 11:05 (3546 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

"She's a pistol" is a very class little gun store catering to females with CCWs. It was robbed yesterday by 4 Norwegians and in the ensuing shootout the owners husband was killed and 3 of the 4 robbers shot.

Tragedy.

I read about that! He did good against four: Saved his wife

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, January 10, 2015, 23:12 (3545 days ago) @ Byron
edited by Rob Leahy, Saturday, January 10, 2015, 23:20

caused en all to be captured, wounded 3.... Damn Norwegians!

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

I read about that! He did good against four: Saved his wife

by John Meeker @, United States, Sunday, January 11, 2015, 11:27 (3545 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Yes.....

RSS Feed of thread